Is it normal to feel sick but not throw up when pregnant
It is normal to feel nausea during pregnancy and not throw up. The nausea will normally subside as pregnancy progresses. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-feel-sick-but-not-throw-up-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it normal to feel sick but not throw up when pregnant"
- Is it normal to feel sick but not throw up when pregnant
- It is normal to feel nausea during pregnancy and not throw up. The nausea will normally subside as pregnancy progresses. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am 27 weeks pregnant and I feel sick when I eat sometimes.?
- Q: I am now entering my 28th week and I am worried about the feeling I have when I eat. I had 3 months of morning sickness yes but I am well over that now but I find that lately, I have not been able to enjoy my breakfast without feeling like throwing up (though I don't). I also feel immensely tired and I have to lay down. This all happens just because I eat. It subsides after about an hour and I am back to normal. It sometimes happens in the evenings too but I don't believe this is morning sickness. Can anyone offer an explanation for this? I intend to ask my doctor on my next visit next week but I would just like to know if anyone else has any idea why this is happening. I do take my supplements and I eat on time. My blood test results showed that my white blood cells were high and my red blood cells a little low. But the hemoglobin was normal.
- A: It could be that since your baby is getting bigger, there is more pressure on your stomach and it makes you feel sick. You might feel really tired because in addition to growing a baby, your body has to direct energy to digestion. Try eating smaller meals or 'grazing' for a short time instead of consuming a large amount (even if it didn't seem to be large) at one time. See if that helps.
- When did you start feeling sick when u were pregnant and what other symptoms did u have in the first few weeks?
- Q: I am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I don't feel many symptoms, by breasts aren't sore, I don't throw up, I do feel sick sometimes veryyy rarely and that too i would not say is Nausea, it's just a weird feeling in the stomach, or maybe u can call it MILD nausea. My doc says I might just be one of the lucky ones but i don't want to be the lucky one, i want to be the normal one, the one who FEELS pregnant everrryyy dayy! She also said it it might also be very early, I am only 4 weeks n 6 days today. I am also a little apprehensive because I had a miscarriage in March and I never had in symptoms in that pregnancy. So when did u guys feel the symptoms in what week and what symptoms?
- A: Women start experiencing symptoms at different stages of pregnancy, most between 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. I understand that you're scared because of your history, but each pregnancy is different and not having any/many symptoms is completely normal and varies from one pregnancy to the next, and from one woman to another. Good luck and hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!! ☺♥
- Could I be pregnant??
- Q: For Starters my husband I do not use any form of protection and lately I have NOT been feeling well. Here's what has been going on. My Husband was out to sea for a couple of months and came back on July 13th. On July 17th- I got my period, wasn't that heavy but it seemed normal. So since I got my period I assumed I wasn't pregnant. July 20th- I went to visit my family in PA and while on the plane I got nausea (which never happened to me before). Once in PA, every time we drove somewhere i would get car sick, and i threw up once. I felt nausea, urinated frequently, had heartburn, and extremely light cramping on my lower back. I felt like this everyday, all day from July 20th to August 9th. ** note: On August 2nd when I went to the bathroom and wiped I saw pinkish clear mucus (this happened 2 times in a row, and then it hadn't happened again sice then)** Then on August 10th i felt wonderful, no nausea, heartburn or cramping. I just urinated frequently. Then on August 11th i woke up feeling great. For breakfast i had 2 waffles and a glass of water. Shortly after breakfast I got extremely nausea and I threw up a lot!!! After that I felt very light cramping again (only on my lower back)and I am still urinating frequently. I took two pregnancy test's. One on August 7th and then one on August 10th and they both came out not pregnant. Please help me!!! Why am I feeling this way?? Can I be pregnant??
- A: Take another test.
Prev Question: What do I do if my girlfriend is pregnant
People also view