Is it normal to bleed lightly for 5 days when you first get pregnant
Some women have slight bleeding when they get pregnant. It is called implantation bleeding & is usually normal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-bleed-lightly-for-5-days-when-you-first-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it normal to bleed lightly for 5 days when you first get pregnant"
- Is it normal to bleed lightly for 5 days when you first get pregn...?
- Some women have slight bleeding when they get pregnant. It is called implantation bleeding & is usually normal.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i have been trying ot get pregnant now for 6 months goin on 7. I would say my period is pretty normal. it?
- Q: doesnt come on the same day of every month but it comes around the 20th, 22nd, 23rd, or 24th. I got my period on my 26 this month. It usually last for 5- 6 days. This time it lasted for 3 days and it never did that. and on the 3rd day it didnt last the whole day only half. The first day i bleed lightly, 2nd day is was real heavey and the 3rd day it was light pink and then it went away completly for the remander of the day. The next morning i wake up i have no cramps or anything but when i peed it was pink red and i lasted for 2 hours and went away...what was that? am i pregnant now?? I know im just asking for your advice and you dont no my body so you cant tell me if im pregnant or not but can you give me a clue of what that might have been. Did i succeed in getting pregnant you think? If not what can you tell me exactly what day i should hae unprotected sex to help me out thank you.
- A: There is no way to know for sure rather you are pregnant or not except for taking a test. I advise you to take a test. besdie that though it does not sound as if you are pregnant. Also you should be counting your cycle in days between it rather than around what day of the month it starts. i.e if you started your period on the 10th of january that would be day 1 of your cycle. The very first day you bleed is day 1. Lets say you had another period on the 9th of February. This would mean you had a 30 day cycle. A normal range is any where from 28 days to 35.Now that you know how to chart your cycle you have a better idea of when to have sex for ovulation. Most women ovulate in the middle of their cycle. So if you had a 30 day cycle you would ovulate around day 15. Buy some ovulation predictor sticks( dollar tree sales them for $1 a piece and you need any where from 5-10 a month) and start testing on day 10. When you get your lh sugre have sex every day for the next three days! God Bless!!!ps I always write down on a calendar when I start my period that way I can go back and know for sure when to start using the opt
- IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??TMI..HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?
- Q: 2 WEEKS AGO I GOT A VERY FAINT POSITIVE ON A HPT..IT WAS 2 WEEKS BEFORE MY PERIODON AUGUST 4TH I STARTED BLEEDING LIGHTER THAN A NORMAL PERIODITS BROWN OR PINK BUT WHEN I WIPE ITS USUALLY A DROP OR 2OF RED IN THE TOILET BUT WHEN I WIPE ITS BACK TO BEING BROWN AND PINKMY PERIODS ARE USUALLY DARK OR BRIGHT RED AND LOTS OF IT FOR 5 DAYSIVE BEEN LIGHTLY BLEEDING FOR 2 DAYS..WHEN IT FIRST BEGAN IT WAS TWO DROPS OF RED IN THE TOILET AND SO I ASSUMED IT WAS MY PERIOD..BUT A FEW HOURS LATER IT ONLY GOT A LITTLE BIT HEAVIER AS IN THERE WAS ONLY A SLIGHT MORE AMOUNT OF BLOOD IN THE PAD AND THEN IT LET UP AGAIN..I STARTED AT 6PM ON TUESDAY AND IM STILL BLEEDING TODAY BUT ITS STILL LIGHT..MY PERIODS ARE USUALLY EXTREMELY HEAVY AND HAVE NEVER BEEN LIGHT SINCE I STARTED HAVING A PERIOD.AM I PREGNANT??I STILL HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMSALSO IVE BEEN WEARING A PAD (JUST IN CASE IT IS MY PERIOD AND IT GETS REALLY HEAVY) AND IT JUST PINK OR BROWN ALOT LESS THAN A REGULAR PERIOD OF MINE WOULD BE...I WEAR THE PAD ALL DAY AND WHEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM AND I LOOK IN THE PAD ITS USUALLY A DARKER BROWN OR PINKY COLOR...
- A: If you got any kind of visible line on the pregnancy test, then yes, you ARE pregnant.However, if you did the test two weeks before your period, you've been pregnant for a while. You ovulate two weeks before your period, so it would have been impossible for you to ovulate, conceive, and then get a detectable level of pregnancy hormones in your urine to get a positive test in the same couple/few days.The bleeding indicates that either you are one of those rare people who still have light periods when you are pregnant or that you are in the beginning of a miscarriage. That's how mine started, but everyone is different.Good luck, and see an OB/GYN.
- SERIOUS question about possible pregnancy. Please help.?
- Q: Ok heres how it started... I thought I was pregnant last month. I was supposed to get my period on the 9th but never did. I began getting all these weird symptoms. Heartburn, tired, couldnt eat(but when i tried i felt so sick after), alot of other things. I ended up bleeding a little on the 15th. Just so everyone knows my period is extremely REGULAR and if its ever late its by a day or two. Anyway, I bled for about 5 days. I normally only bleed for 3. It wasnt like a normal period. I had brown discharge at first which I normally get at the end of my period, not beginning. The blood would usually come out on its own. But for the most part, it would only come out when i went to the bathroom, it was weird. This bleeding was pretty light to light medium. All said and done, I took 2 hpt's and they came out negative.Then after that was over the symptoms went away little by little.But now my period is late again. And for the past 2 weeks my stomach hurts a bit if you push lightly with your hand. Ive been sleepy all over again. Very moody. And for I've also been farting alot. Mostly in the morning an early evening. And I've been dreaming about going through all trimesters of pregnancy in one day and then having the baby. I had this dream twice.Is there even a slightest chance I could still be pregnant.Thank you so much for reading! I know it wasn't short. Hahaha :)
- A: You could be pregnant and have spotting but I suggest you go to the doctor and get it checked out for sure. They will figure things out for you properly and quickly. The reason I suggest going to the docs is because it could be something else, if you've always been regular then (unless you've started some sort of contraceptive) it could be something more serious and it's better to be safe than sorry.
Prev Question: Can You Feel Symptoms Of Pregnancy Just One Week Into Pregnancy
People also view