Is it easier to get pregnant right before or right after your period
It's easiest to conceive/get pregnant while ovulating, which occurs anywhere from 11-21 days following a given menstrual period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-easier-to-get-pregnant-right-before-or-right-after-your-period ]
More Answers to "Is it easier to get pregnant right before or right after your period"
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before or right after you peri...?
- Ovulation occurs before a females period, this is the time it is easiest to pregnant, but it can happen anytime in the month.
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before your period or after??
- Neither. And it's not always 'easy'. Your most likely to conceive about mid-cycle when you ovulate. If your trying to get pregnant, chart your BBT (basal body temperature) and your CM (cervical mucous) to better time intercourse. If your no...
- Is it easier to get pregnant during your period right before your...?
- Here's the thing, the female's menstrual cycle has approximately 28 days, the first 14 of which are different for a "regular" or "irregular" cycle. Take the first day of your menstruation (period) as day 1, and more or l...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before your period or right after your period?
- Q: i've been trying to concieve for 2 months now but i'm not sure whether it's easier right before my period or right after my period. can u help me? someone told me that it is easier while your period is down is that true?
- A: try counting dear.. right after your period(if you have a regular 28 day cycle) on the 14th day is your conception date..goodluck...
- is it more likely to get pregnant right after your period? or easier to get pregnant?
- Q: i had sex... and i just got over my period a day or two before that.. is that an easier chance of getting pregnant, or a harder chance?
- A: Your best chance of getting pregnant is within 4 days before you ovulate, which TYPICALLY (but not always) happens roughly 14 days before your next period. So you're less likely right after your period to get pregnant, and if you have a regular 28 day cycle, then you're probably most fertile from roughly days 10-15 (day 1 is the first day of bleeding). I guess if you had 8 days of bleeding and then had sex 2 days later, that's kinda dangerous, but if you only bleed for the usual 5ish days, you're probably not pregnant.
- is it better to have sex right after your time of the month? for the chance of not getting pregnant.?
- Q: me & my friend were fighting over this!. if you could get pregnant easier right before or right after your period for the month. haha. and it would be nice to kno just for future reference! thanks!
- A: After your period is actually a good time to get pregnant. That's when many couples who are trying to conceive will begin trying. Sperm can live for about five days after sex, which means they can be around when you do finally ovulate.Of course, trying to AVOID pregnancy by avoiding sex during your so-called fertile times is not good birth control. It has a high failure rate even among women who are actively tracking their ovulation.
Prev Question: Can sperm cells go through clothes and get you pregnant
People also view