Is it bad for pregnant women to laugh
There is nothing harmful about laughing when you are pregnant. In fact, there is nothing harmful about crying either. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-for-pregnant-women-to-laugh ]
More Answers to "Is it bad for pregnant women to laugh"
- How to Make a Pregnant Woman Laugh - Breastfeeding
- If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed . Thanks for visiting! New expectant moms have so many questions about the new baby. Part of your baby shower should be about addressing these topics and questions. Most times gue...
- Can laughing hard be harmful to the baby in a pregnant woman??
- Cant harm the baby at all, but the later in pregnancy you get you might pee yourself when you do laugh, cough or sneeze lol!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What care should pregnant women do?
- Q: Any tips for a pregnant women??i m 7th month pregnant and although i m very happy but had a lot of painy feelings.When i move it causes pain,even when i laugh or cough. i cant even work properly,i really feel very very tired at times.i also at times had a feeling of hurt burns n nausea n some times i vommit as well.I have grown very very fat.Even at nights i cant sleep properly.although i m very excited but this all pan stuff is creating a lot of problems for me.Please help me.similarly one of my husband's friend is creating a lot of problems for me . She flirts with my husband all the time and is always against me.It looks as if she wants to hurt my baby n me.I dont knw wht to do.Sometimes i really had bad dreams as well.Please help me n tell me wht should i do?Feel free to add me at firstname.lastname@example.org , so that we can have some chat over these issues as well.Thanks for ur concern.
- A: Well for the pain talk to your doctor about it; but if nothing is OK for you to take do some gentle stretching and go to a maternity store or WalMart and buy a belly belt. I had ALOT of pain with my first and they told me it was from the tendon that runs across your lower abdomen stretching. I always kept some tums handy for my heart burn and I've heard that ginger tea can help with nausea. Walking is the only help I can offer about your weight issue,your pregnant, gaining weight happens. Walking also makes your delivery easier.As for your husbands friend does he really feel that it is appropriate to have a female"friend". I would have a serious conversation about how this whole situation is making you feel and if he loves you, he will listen and respect your feelings. He needs to understand that being pregnant makes a woman very vulnerable and that you really need to feel like you have his support.Ask God to help you have peace and to help you in this time of need. Prayer works!
- Pregnant and my boyfriend is getting on my nerves soooo bad!!!?
- Q: Is this hormones or what?Ever since I had severe morning sickness I cannot stand my boyfriend or ANYTHING he does. I am nearly 11 weeks pregnant now and it seems to just get worse, I keep criticizing everything he does which normally hasn't bothered me. We were very close before and I was so happy but now I feel miserable cos I'm acting like a moody cow 24/7. I have explained to him and he is very understanding but I just don't like being this way. We were out having a meal and I walked out in a strop because when I spat out a bit of food discreetly in a tissue cos it made me feel sick he looked at me and went 'ewww!' - Normally I would laugh but I had a right go at him and AHHH I just can't stand him at the moment!!!!!!Will this go away? Even his breath annoys me, the way he walks, talks, whatever he does, can't stand kissing him or him touching me!I feel sorry for him and I have a go at him whenever he goes soppy on me. Would really like advice from other pregnant women or women with children or men who have had to deal with this(?!) please and what you went through did you go through this? I feel abnormal and I'm really upset at the moment because I feel terrible and I treat him badly.Thank you so much xxx
- A: Oh, yes. I don't have kids myself, but I have lots of good friends who do and have chuckled (not in front of them---I'm not crazy!) when they freak out over things they normally wouldn't while they were pregnant. Crazy things would set their noses off (they'd probably have been great at airports and could have replaced the dogs) and I was always amazed at how well some hubbies handle the moods. I always ask my hubby if he'll still love me when I'm pregnant. :-)He says "yes". He's not taking any chances! LOL
- Any tips for a pregnant women??
- Q: i m 7th month pregnant and although i m very happy but had a lot of painy feelings.When i move it causes pain,even when i laugh or cough. i cant even work properly,i really feel very very tired at times.i also at times had a feeling of hurt burns n nausea n some times i vommit as well.I have grown very very fat.Even at nights i cant sleep properly.although i m very excited but this all pan stuff is creating a lot of problems for me.Please help me.similarly one of my husband's friend is creating a lot of problems for me . She flirts with my husband all the time and is always against me.It looks as if she wants to hurt my baby n me.I dont knw wht to do.Sometimes i really had bad dreams as well.Please help me n tell me wht should i doThanks for ur concern
- A: Relax..................Relax.........Relax.................RELAX!!!dont worry yourself about it.......its an experience that changes every time.........you'll get through this............Relax..........
Prev Question: Do women pregnant with twins show faster
People also view