Is an owl considered good luck or bad luck
It depends on the culture. For example, in France when a pregnant woman hears an Owl it is an omen that her child will be a girl. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-an-owl-considered-good-luck-or-bad-luck ]
More Answers to "Is an owl considered good luck or bad luck"
- Are owls considered good luck or bad luck?
- In Kenya it was believed that owls were harbingers of death. If you saw an owl or heard its owls hoot, somebody was going to die. In some Native American cultures owls were often associated with evil or sorcery witchcraft , this was true al...
- Is an owl good or bad luck?
- Owls have always been associated with ghosts, Halloween, and horror movies. In history, owls were believed to be bad luck and people tried to avoid them at all costs on the street. In order to fight off the bad luck that came from the sight...
- Are white owls bad luck or good luck?
- It's Good luck. When it's black, it's bad. Answer.. Sorry but what superstitious nonsense. A white owl is white just because of its breed and the colour of its plumage. Asnwer #2 Well i think its all about your beliefs, my dad believes that...
Prev Question: Is it bad when you are pregnant and your baby's daddy don't even Wana be with you
People also view