Is a tight stomach a sign of pregnancy
It is not one of the top pregnancy symptoms, I would not role it out. The 1st signs are usually fatigue, nausea, and missed period [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-a-tight-stomach-a-sign-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "Is a tight stomach a sign of pregnancy"
- Is a tight stomach a sign of pregnancy?
- No u dont feel anything for the first 2 -3 weeks, I think it may be ur period. the first sensations are tender breasts, nausea, tiredness and moodiness
- Is mild tightness in ur stomach and chest a sign of pregnancy ??
- I might be a 15 yr old but i have read that tightness in ur stomach might be a sign of twins, back pain, that is a sign of pregnancy. there may be implantation bleeding-can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms, 6-12 days after concepti...
- What were your signs of pregnancy? car sick? egg white cm? tight ...?
- You chart is super hard to read b/c of not taking your temps at the same time every day. You should go ahead and make an effort to do that other wise, I wouldn't worry with charting if you can't do it at the same time. I wake up at 6:30am, ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a tight stomach a sign of pregnancy?
- Q: I have been trying to conceive for a few months. I know that I had sex twice while ovulating last week. I know its extremely early, but for the past two days, I have a tight feeling in my lower stomach, sort of like I'm flexing. Its not severe at all. I barely notice it unless I pay attention. Is this a possible sign of pregnancy? Tight is the best way to describe it.
- A: No u dont feel anything for the first 2 -3 weeks, I think it may be ur period. the first sensations are tender breasts, nausea, tiredness and moodiness
- am i going crazy? are swollen toes a early sign of pregnancy?
- Q: am i going crazy? are swollen toes a early sign of pregnancy? i am a week late taken 2 test both neg, sleepy all day and a little nausea but not actually going to throw up just a little stomach turning when i smell sausage rice eggs and coffee beams in the grocery store. i keep telling my self i am not pregnant my husband says i am that too many things are adding up and for going on 2 weeks boobx are very sore and have been feeling very very warm but body temp is not high, and just nowI looked down and i dont know if i am going crazy but i swear that my toes are looking a little swollen!!!!!!!!!! not really whole feet just looks like my toes are all swollen and pressing together, i cant see between them at all. I am going nuts i keep thinking i am all wet down there but when i check to see if i started period i didnt and i keep getting these tight stomach feelings but not really cramps i usually get bad menstural crampsi was off work today and been sitting on my lazy butt all day. and i am calling my doctor fist thing tomorrow. with my luck the moment i call or the moment i show up to the office and pay my copayment i will start bleedig all over the place. lol
- A: ok theres only on solution to help calm down your racing mind.... take a blood test its 100 % effective. it will deffinatly give you an answer as for your toes you probably were on your feet alot lately if not ask the doctor hope i helped. good luck..
- Is this a pregnancy sign??
- Q: lately this past week my boobs feel sore when i take off my bra my boobs hurts and my belly hurts too lyk it wants to stretch i dnt have a tight stomach but its the first tym i feel lyk this nd first tym for my boobs to hurt lyk this much...nd another thing i always get my period on the first week of the month but this month i havent got my period yet...
- A: Bloating and sore breasts can be a symptom of getting your period. If you've been under a lot of stress lately that could cause your period to skip or delay as well. If you're sexually active, there's more of a chance that you could be pregnant and this could be your body telling you that you are. Taking a pregnancy test would be the best way of knowing though. Wait at least a week or two after a missed period to take the test.
Prev Question: What if I am over a month late for my period
People also view