If your period is spotting does that mean your pregnant
Spotting could indicate the implantation phase of the pregnancy. If you are concerned call your doctor. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-your-period-is-spotting-does-that-mean-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "If your period is spotting does that mean your pregnant"
- Does spotting before 6 days before your period mean your pregnant...?
- If you had unprotected sex while you were ovulating it could be. See if your period starts, if not get a test done either at home or at your doctor or clinic.
- Could spotting before my period mean I may be pregnant??
- I wouldn't say an outright no, but it seems highly unlikely. Spotting is by far not a sure sign of pregnancy, especially not two weeks before your period (usually it's more relevant around the time you're supposed to be getting your period)...
- Can Spotting And Cramping Before Period Is Due Mean I'm Pregnant??
- I asked the same question today...I began spotting lightly this morning and my period isn't due for another 2 days and I thought it would come today since I never spot before my period ever...well I got a First Response early pregnancy tes...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does spotting mean? Does it neccasarily mean your pregnant? Help please.?
- Q: have a pretty irregular cycle. Last month, i began the 2nd, and ended a couple days later. I then began another period that same month haha. I usually start my period no later than the 8th of the month though. It sucks, but anyways,I had sex about a three weeks ago with my boyriend, and i'm currently spotting. Pregnancy isnt that big of a deal considering im responsible enough to take responsibility. But anyways, If you think my spotting means im pregnant im going to shcedule a dr appt. I don't, however, want to spend money for a doctor appt if you simply think my spotting means my period is about to begin.He also fingered me last night, and to my surprise his hands were bloody, I felt terrible. I inserted a tampon and when i took it out it was somewhat bloody. I also woke up with a blood stain on my shorts.So please let me know what you think :)I also have cramps and I am super tired :)Oh yeah, he never got off when he had sex. But yes i know theres a slight risk in precum, but he did urinate a little while before we had sex.
- A: keep in mind that women dont become 'like clockwork' until their late teens or latereven if they have been regular, lots of things can effect themstress, illness, starting schoolsounds like you shoud be ok, you are prolly late for other reasons.Once you start puberty a white and/or clear mucous discharge is normal. The vagina is self-cleaning. This same discharge increases the closer you get to ovulation and when you are sexually aroused. Trust me, you don't ever want it to go away. You will also have your own scent - musky - and it will smell stronger to you than to others.You can have this normal discharge for weeks, months or even years before getting your first period. It will also continue after you get your period. You can wear a pantyliner if it bothers you. Some girls do produce more discharge than others.The consistency of your discharge will change throughout your cycle. It is also effected by diet, water intake, illness, medication and exercise.Different Types of Discharge:White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown. This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle.Different types of infections you can have even if you've never had your period or if you are still a virgin:Signs of yeast infections:White, cottage cheese-like dischargeSwelling and pain around the vulvaIntense itchingSigns of bacterial vaginosis:A white, gray or yellowish vaginal dischargeA fishy odor that is strongest after sex or after washing with soapItching or burningSlight redness and swelling of the vagina or vulva©©©
- if you spot 2 wekks after your period does that mean that your pregnant or is it a fluke?
- Q: i had my period on 9-06 and i spotted on 9-23 but just for one day. i havent yet missed my period, i'm not on birth control but we use condoms.
- A: Just wait to see if you get your period on time, if not then take a pregnancy test, remember that no birth control is 100% safe. Do not stress it as that could delay your period. Good luck!!!! And to waterlil... watever up there stop telling ppl they dont know how to spell is not on your business if they know or not how to spell. get a life!
- if you have a light wipe spot does that mean your pregnant?
- Q: I mean I have been having back pains and lower stomach pains and my temp is higher in the mornings and just today 7/18/06 I just started having a light wipe spot and and was wondering was I starting my period or was I pregnant???
- A: Go buy a home pregnancy test (or two) and find out...no point in wondering when the answer is within reach...Hope it turns out as you desire...
Prev Question: Is it dangerous to smoke marijuana when you are pregnant
People also view