If you have your period for 3 day does that mean your pregnant
No, you do not get your period at all when you are pregnant. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-have-your-period-for-3-day-does-that-mean-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "If you have your period for 3 day does that mean your pregnant"
- Could A 3 Day Period Mean Im Pregnant?
- No not usually. Your ovulation time is 7-10 days after your period so if you had sex this time period you may get pregnant.
- Does White-clear discharge 3 days before your period is due mean ...?
- Though it is not a symptom, it is very common during pregnancy. It's possible; Your symptoms of pregnancy will usually appear anywhere from the first week of your expected period to 1-2 weeks after your first week of expected period. Your...
- What does it mean if your period is three days and a pregnancy te...?
- If you are not pregnant, other causes of missed or irregular periods include: Excessive weight loss or gain. ChaCha for now!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does sore breast before your period mean your not pregnant?
- Q: My nipples get sore about around the time of ovulation for about 3 days then about a week before my period is due my breast hurt. I just had my first IUI done 2 weeks ago I am due for my period today and nothing so far(glad for that). I am ttc and I did the Ovidrel shot along with 50mg clomid and my nipples started hurting about 4-5 days ago and my breast started getting sore yesterday. I am worried. I am just wanting to know if your breast get sore around the time of your period does that mean you are not pregnant?
- A: womens bodies are weird.. it depends.. but it's not really a way to tell.. because i know with myself.. sometimes they hurt before a period.. sometimes they don't.. for some women they hurt when they get preggers.. for others they don't..try not to worry about it.. good luck & baby dust.. xoxo
- How can a doctor count you as being 2 weeks pregnant from the first day of your last menstrual period?
- Q: http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-calendar/getinfo?_requestid=356370I am wondering how a doctor can count your pregnancy from the first day of your last menstrual period. I always though the doctor counted from the day of conception. So when you take a pregnancy test your already 3-4 weeks pregnant. But some women who take a pregnancy test get a negative result which means they were never pregnant to begin with. Forgive me for my ignorance it's just I am wondering how doctors come up with that crazy idea to count a pregnancy from the first day of your last menstraul period and WHY the do it this way. It just doesn't make much sense to me. Like for me I put my date of my last menstrual period in to the above calender and it said I'm 2 weeks pregnant which I don't see as possible as I can't take a test until May 11th which would mean I'd be 4 weeks pregnant by then. If any doctors use this site or anyone who has knowledge of this please answer. Thank you.
- A: That does cause confusion among many expectant women. Pregnancy is counted from the last menstrual period because often that is the only definite. Gestation is counted from conception (which sometimes is guessed). But when your doc talks to you the numbers will be weeks of pregnancy.You are right, it doesn't make any sense that you are two weeks pregnant when you conceive. But, its not like you can change the system.Here's more about it http://birthingnaturally.net/pregnant/issues/duedate.htmlGood Luck
- what does it mean when your only on your period for like 2 or 3 days but you usual cycle is like 7-10 days?
- Q: see, last month and in may i was only bleeding, which i thought was my period but im not sure now cuz in may and in june, it only lasted for 3 days tops in both months. and i started on the 24th of june and around the same time in may but it still only lasted for 3 days tops. does that mean i could still be pregnant even if i had it only for 3 days?? cuz i went to the doctor and she said it might be too early to tell so she didnt take the tst because i had told her i took a home pregnancy test and both of them came up negative but im still having the symtoms like a pregnant woman would have. stomach pains, dizziness, sickness, feeling faint. and all that shii. so can someone please tell me if i could still be pregnant even though i was only on my period last month and in may for about 2 or 3 days??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME...
- A: yes most likely ur pregnant that happened to me last october now im almost 9 months preg u should do some pregnancy test at home to find out u dont need to wait for ur doc to decide to take a test
Prev Question: Can people get pregnant on birth control
People also view