If you are pregnant after how long do you start to get morning sickness
For some women, the queasiness begins as early as two weeks after conception. Call 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-are-pregnant-after-how-long-do-you-start-to-get-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to "If you are pregnant after how long do you start to get morning sickness"
- How long after becoming pregnant will you start to get morning si...?
- Morning sickness usually starts around 6 weeks, but everyone is different, so it varies. You can start having symptoms around the time of period, which often times get mistaken for PMS symptoms. You can test up to 5 days before your expecte...
- How long after the time of conception do pregnant women start to ...?
- For some women, the queasiness begins as early as two weeks after conception. It can also be anytime, day or night. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after concieving do you start sickness??
- Q: I am on the pill & have had my period about 3 weeks ago as usual. I never take my pill properly (always forget) I am sexually active with my partner. It would not be the end of the world if I did get pregnant as we are trying for a family a bit later on in the year. However, the past day or two I have felt sick - something I never suffer from, this mornin it has gt to the point where even tea/coffee is making me feel sick & food is not really appealing to me at the moment - first time for everything!! ha ha. My friend got pg a few weeks ago & the only reason she found out was cause she woke up in the morning feeling v sick done a test & she was pg. Could this be the same with me? how long does sickness usually start after you have concieved??
- A: My morning sickness didn't start until I was about 9 weeks, and it lasted for 4 months. There's no standard answer, because every woman is so different. In fact, each pregnancy is different - my mom was pregnant 6 times and only had morning sickness with one pregnancy.Your morning nausea could be pregnancy, or it could be something completely unrelated. Wait until the day your next period is supposed to start, then find one of the home pregnancy tests.By the way, you need to take your pill at the same time every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you normally take it at 7 am on weekdays, you need to take it EVERY day, including holidays and weekends, at 7 am. The window is a one-hour slot, so 7 am means between 6:30 am and 7:30 am every day. And you need to STOP taking the pill if you're going to try to become pregnant or if you think you are pregnant, as the doses of the hormones in birth control pills can be harmful to the pregnancy.
- How long do you have to be pregnant to start getting morning sickness?
- Q: I just had sex like 2 days ago (but im on the pill.) i take it normally. i feel kind of sick, but im an extremely PARANOID person. Is there any way u can have symptoms of "morning sickness" after 2 days? i think im being irrational. I would assume if you were pregnant it would take a week or two to actually start showing some type of symptom. What do you think? :/
- A: i got morning sickness when i was 2 weeks pregnant but i dont think you get it and 2 day sorry
- How soon does morning sickness start?
- Q: I just stopped taking the pill a week or so ago. My husband and I have planned a trip to Italy for the end of April. I am excited to start trying to get pregnant, but don't want to feel sick on a LONG plane ride. How soon after conception do you start to feel sick? (IF, that is a symptom I get.) :) Thanks!
- A: Most women do not get morning sickness until about week 6-8 of the pregnancy (which is about 4-6 weeks after conception) and it lasts till about week 12 (10 weeks after conception). I didn't start feeling sick until week 9 (so 7 weeks after conception) and stayed sick through week 13 (11 weeks after conception). It's different for every woman and every pregnancy. Apparently about 30% of women never get morning sickness at all! Maybe you'll conceive in Italy. That would make kind of a cute story. :-) Best wishes to you and your hubby and I hope you have a fabulous trip! Baby dust to you!
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant 16 days after your period
People also view