If I'm on birth control. How do I know if I get pregnant
You will know if you are pregnant if you miss your period. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i%27m-on-birth-control.-how-do-i-know-if-i-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "If I'm on birth control. How do I know if I get pregnant"
- How do I get pregnant while using birth control pills?(trust me I...?
- I know you have good intentions, but this is a bad idea. If your husband is not ready for a baby, than don't try yet! You have to give him time! This was me a year ago when I got engaged. He kept waving back and forth between, "okay I'...
- How do I know if i'm one of those people who gets pregnant while ...?
- I don't think there really is anyway to know. You might just have to wait towards the end of the month. I was put on the pill and I was thinking of going to the Nuvaring since my gynecologist said it more effective then the pill.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I know if i'm one of those people who gets pregnant while on birth control?
- Q: I've been put on the Nuvaring. And i've read that quite a few girls have gotten pregnant despite the fact that they had their Nuvaring in. How do I know if i'll get pregnant or not? I guess I could use condoms, but that really defeats the purpose of being on birth control. Help, personal experiences, ideas, opinions?
- A: I don't think there really is anyway to know. You might just have to wait towards the end of the month. I was put on the pill and I was thinking of going to the Nuvaring since my gynecologist said it more effective then the pill.
- how likely is it to get pregnant on birth control if you have unprotected sex on the 1st week on a fertile day
- Q: I'm on birth control and i've been on it about 9 months, ive never has unprotcted sex on my first week of my pills, and i did about 2 weeks ago and it was a day i was fertile. I want to know if it's possible to get pregnant on that week, expecially on a fertile day or if i'm just overreacting about possibly getting pregnant, i wouldn't mind it but i dont want to die at age 16 for gettin pregnant.
- A: The chances of you being pregnant are very low, but do be more careful next time. You don't want to ruin your life at such a young age.As far as all the warnings on the pill packages-it's so that they will not be held accountable. You should know that with all methods there is still a slight chance you may get pregnant, but doing it in the first week raises that chance significantly. I would suggest taking a pregnancy test so you should be sure either way.
- I'm on Birth control....but could I be pregnant?
- Q: Heres my deal :I'm on Yasmin birth control. I had unprotected sex (yes he came in me several times) up until last month. So I have gotten my periods and all. But I heard there is still a chance I could be pregnant and not know it. It wasn't up until this month I felt nauseated. and tired. My period is supposed to be here sometime next week according to the pills. So my questions are:A) Could I be pregnant and not know it?B) If I take an At-home pregnancy test how likely is it to come out positive knowing that I am on birth control? Does the hormone counteract and says "yes" im pregnant up until the last row of pills?
- A: Sure, you could be pregnant. Even on birth control, there is still a very small chance of getting pregnant.If you've been taking your pills correctly, then you should be fine. Yasmin can cause some nausea, especially if taken on an empty stomach. Try taking it right before bed or when you eat something to prevent that.To answer your second question, no, the birth control won't affect a pregnancy test. But you do need to wait until you have missed your period. I'd wait at least 2 days or so and test with your first morning urine.Always always always use condoms... even if you are on birth control. Yasmin won't stop STD's!
Prev Question: Is a long period a sign of pregnancy
People also view