If I am 30 weeks pregnant how many months is that
If you are 30 weeks pregnant then you are 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i-am-30-weeks-pregnant-how-many-months-is-that ]
More Answers to "If I am 30 weeks pregnant how many months is that"
- How Many Months Is 30 Weeks If Pregnant?
- Pregnancy is better calculated in terms of weeks or days not in terms of months because months can be of 30 or 31 days and pregnancy can be of 40 weeks or 280 days. If you are 30 weeks pregnant then you are 210 days pregnant or roughly 7 mo...
- How many months is 30 weeks of pregnancy?
- 7 and a half if you count a month as 4 weeks, so Id say 7 - 7 1/2. Think of it as 10 more weeks to go until you can eat what you want again.
- How many months of pregnancy is thirty weeks??
- to answer this question you just need to use your head and a bit of maths skills. the answer to this question is actually seven months and two weeks, unless you have some extra days added on then add that to this answer.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Questions About weight and weeks - months..?
- Q: alright, well im 30 weeks pregnant, and i dont know how many months pregnant i am, so if anyone has the weeks from here on out and how many months i would be for those weeks, that would be great..please&& im oringinally a very tiny girl, i never was able to gain weight normally, cause i have a high matabilism, i originally weighed 102 and i stayed that weight for 2 1/2 years (cause im done growing n all) but how much should i have gained by now, like as of now i have gained weight, im just afriad im not gaining enough, and i always ate a lot to begin with, its like i had a bottomless pit, but now i eat even more, so eating isnt an issue, i am just worried that my baby isnt growing right or anything like that cause im still really tiny, so does anyone know how much i should be gaining by now?? and how much should my baby weigh and how long should she be now??..thank you a lot..
- A: You are seven and a half months pregnant. As long as your doctor is happy with how well your baby is developing (they can tell that through ultrasound) I wouldn't worry about how much weight you gain.
- 23 yrs old 30 weeks 4 days pregnant?
- Q: hi i am 30 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first and i'm trying to figure out how many months is that. If anyone can help thanx
- A: Your just shy of 8 months...I cannot believe you couldn't figure that out on your own. No offense, but are you blonde?Let's put it this way, your almost ready to pop it out of the oven!
- Does anyone else understand that 40 weeks does not equal 10 months?
- Q: I have been reading so many posts lately with ladies talking about how you are actually pregnant for 10 months. I guess their thinking is that there are 4 weeks in every month so dividing 40 by 4 gives you 10 months. However February is the only month that has exactly 4 weeks in it. Every other month has 30 or 31 days which means that every three months there is an extra week to consider. So this means that there is really 9 months and about a week in a pregnancy which is far from 10 months. Lets take my sistuation for example. My LMP was October 27, 2008 so that is when my weeks start. Counting 40 weeks from that date as my doctor did that makes my due date August 3, 2009. If women were really pregnant for 10 months that would make my due date August 27, 2009 which is 3 weeks and 3 days past my actual due date. However if I count forward nine months that puts me at July 27, 2009 and my due date is only 1 week past that on August 3, 2009. Help me out ladies. Am I the only one that understands it this way?http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html
- A: Ladies ! Ladies !!Leave the poor girl alone ! Everyone is entitled to say more or less what they want on here - It was JUST an observation !There's no need to be so catty - I thought this section was supposed to be full of mutual love for each other (and their impending arrivals)All this hyper-activity ain't good for the little one(s) !
Prev Question: Do girls get aalot of discharge when their pregnant
People also view