If a woman is spotting could she be pregnant
Yes, spotting can be a sign of pregnancy know as implantation bleeding that may occur 6-12 days after conception. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-a-woman-is-spotting-could-she-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "If a woman is spotting could she be pregnant"
- How long does it take for a woman to start spotting while she is ...?
- While some women do spot (especially after sex or a pelvic exam because the cervix is quite friable), it's not something to be expected with every pregnancy. In fact, if your friend does spot, she needs to call her practitioner (doctor or m...
- How does a pregnant woman know if she is spotting
- Spotting is very light bleeding, similar to what you may have at the very beginning or end of your period. Thank you!
- How long should a pregnant woman spot for before she should reall...?
- I spotted old blood(brown) from week 5 to week 7! I never though it was going to end. But I did but my body just needed to get ride of all the old blood. I would say something at your 8 week appt if you are still bleeding but i'm sure they ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a woman have slight spotting and ovarian twinges if she has ovarian cysts? Or even polycystic ovaries?
- Q: She is not pregnant before people question this! Also, she has extremely irregular periods. She had this terrible twinge-like pain in her right ovary on 25th December and it was accompanied by a slight staining of blood, although not a lot at all. Could this be polycystic ovarian syndrome? As her mother had this condition also.
- A: It sounds exactly like PCOS. Does she have excess weight around the middle? Facial hair? Diabetic or have insulin resistance?Every menstraution (I'm regular because I was put on BCP also referred to as "hormone therapy" to treat my PCOS) I get the same pain. The day after my last period I went in for an u/s. It revealed I had cystic structures on both ovaries. Sometimes they turn into cysts (there are like 10 different types) - the type of cysts associated with PCOS are small. The tinged blood could be a few different things- it could breakthrough bleeding between periods (since she's irregular, this is probably the case) or it could be ovulation. If a cyst ruptured she would have passed out, because when they do they tend to bleed into the stomach cavity and are extremely painful- she also would have become feint because sometimes it causes hemorrhaging. Is she on BCP to treat her irregular periods? Does she go MONTHS without having one? Mostly women who are not on BCP develop cysts. I unfortunately AM on birth control so that's not always the case.
- light pink spotting then dark brown with ab pain could my friend still be pregnant if bleeding llg to heavy?
- Q: she said she is passing clots however some women do bleed.could she still be pregnant has anyone experience this and been pregnant.She also might be having a miscarriage....she is a heavier girl could that have any thing to do with it
- A: I've bled in about 4 week incraments ever since I got pregnant. I am now 16.5 weeks and even bled at 16 weeks! However, each time I went to the ER where I was tested (hormone count blood/urine ect) and all came back well... Also was given an Ultrasound each time and all is well. Of course consulted my OBGYN who says it is unexplained bleeding (spotting). Each time it was bright red and not enough to fill a pad, it also did not last more then a few minutes. I had no cramping or pain and no clotting. I was told that if I were to bleed heavy enough to fill a pad in an hour, began to have pain or fever to go straight to the ER.I've been reassured that the baby is well and all is well with the pregnancy and that about 1 in 10 women do bleed in pregnancy. However, about 50% of those go on to miscarry. I would advise that you go to the ER right away! If something is wrong she needs to be prepared. If not, it will ease her mind tremendously! Very Best Wishes!
- Could she be pregnant? Is this normal?
- Q: Last night I was laying around with the girlfriend and I asked her if she was still on her period. She said to me "Sort of... it should have started 12 days ago and been done 5 days ago, but it just wont stop. I'm spotting, it starts again, then stops again, then starts again.."Said it's never happened before and she is confused.Apparently it's been a 2 week-ish ordeal. Any women out the want to help a man decipher what this means?
- A: Normal spotting may occur following your period. A day or two of spotting after 3 to 5 days of menstruation is normal.Spotting in the middle of your cycle, or ten to fourteen days prior to the start of the next cycle, is normal too. This spotting may occur during ovulation. Mid-cycle spotting may occur for several reasons. When the egg bursts through the follicle, some bleeding may occur. Alternatively, during ovulation, levels of estrogen rise, sometimes prompting the uterus to shed a bit of lining, which shows up as spotting.That's why there is a good chance that she is pregnant.
Prev Question: Does clay aiken have a kid
People also view