How soon do you start feeling like throwing up when you get pregnant
Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-do-you-start-feeling-like-throwing-up-when-you-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How soon do you start feeling like throwing up when you get pregnant"
- How soon do you start feeling like throwing up when you get pregn...?
- Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Moms how soon did you get pregnant again after 1st pregnancy. Did you have normal or csection birth?
- Q: Hi again!! I'm just curious how soon you got pregnant after you had your 1st baby and if you had a normal delivery or had a csection. I had my son 3 months ago and i've been on birth control and havn't had a normal period yet and only took 1 white pill, but was spotting/light bleeding before I took those and I threw rest of those white pills away and started back up on the pink ones hoping it would make my period go away. Well I spot here and there and it goes away after like 2 hours of taking the pill and then continues back up during the night and so on. But have tender breasts, mild cramping, food cravings, headaches, and TIRED. It feels like the same symptoms I had with my son, but also heard that you can get those 'pregancy' feelings when on birth control also and it would scare me to death if was to become pregnant now, I had a csection and wouldn't know how my body would handle being pregnant so soon. I've been on BC for a month and a week and my husband and I used condoms but not right away, he would put them on in the middle but never know if there was a bad condom or the pre c u m. I guess it's been on my mind lately and just wondering if you have experienced that with BC and just wondering how soon you got pregnant after the 1st and how did it or how is it going?? Thank you SO much!!
- A: Even if you skip the placebos you can still usually expect breakthrough bleeding. As far as the other symptoms, maybe they're just a result of you skipping the placebos, since they also sound like period like symptoms to me, too. It's like your body was gearing up to get PMS and then didn't because you skipped the pills. Try not to panic just yet. ;) And if you've been on it a month, you should be protected. Not having a normal period by this point is totally normal, too, especially if you're breastfeeding. Although even though I was, I still got a period back at 6 weeks with not one but two kids. So everyone is different. I didn't get pregnant again after my c-section until my son was just over two. Then for my second child I had a VBAC rather than a repeat c-section. I've read that your uterus should be completely healed within six weeks after the surgery, and think the waiting a year after baby is more for the rest of your body to repair itself - pregnancy takes a lot out of you. Congrats!
- How soon did you get that queasy feeling when you were pregnant?
- Q: I had a MC last month. I was about 6 weeks along. No D&C. Dr. said that we could start TTC again right away which is what we did. With that pregnancy my first symptom was really sore, swollen boobs and that was really the main thing. No nausua.I should get AF Sunday. We tried on all my fertile days this month and here are my symptoms: little waves of nausa (not bad, but noticable), twinges every once and a while down low, and boobs not sore or swollen like last time but every now and then I get a burning sensation around my nipple.Does it even sound like I could be pregnant already? The main thing that has really gotten my attention is the waves of nausua. I have never had anything like this. I don't feel like throwing up or anything and there's no cramps just like it's almost bad enough to make me puke, but not quite! LOL...Is it possible to be pregnant and not have the same symptoms as last time and would I feel nausuated so soon if I am pregnant?Yes I'm sure the miscarriage is finished. I have had blood test done to make sure.Yes las tnight my hubby said something about blueberry cobbler and i was like ughhhh...and i usually love it!
- A: I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks, and had been feeling slightly nauseous a couple of weeks before that. As well as tired and the sorest boobs.
- Did you have a feeling you were pregnant? And how soon did you start having symptom's that you were pregnant?
- Q: Sry if this is TMI. I woke up this morning at 5:54 AM because I felt like I was going to throw up and continued feeling like that even in the shower. I also threw up some lasagna a few days ago. I have period like cramping, but I don't feel like I'm going to get my period this month. LMP was 2/2/2009. My period was supposed to arrive 3/1/2009 according to my calender I use on www.mymonthlycycles.com and it hasn't arrived yet. Idk, I just feel totally different this month. I've also had a few headaches as well. Have had two false pregnancies; 1 at 19 and another at 20 years old. BFN 12/18/2006 @ 19, along with a pelvic exam which came back fine. BFN 10/20/2008 @ 21 years old. 22 now and TTC for 29 months & 29 periods. Periods are every 28 days. No smoking, no drinking, no illegal drugs or prescription medication. Mom had no idea she was pregnant with me until I was born @ 24 weeks premature and no idea she was pregnant with my brother until she was 6 months pregnant. According to mymonthlycycles.com I ovulated on the 16th of February but I'm not really sure when I ovulated to tell you the truth.I may take a test if I don't get my period by the end of the month. I feel it's a waste of time to take one now, when I may end up getting my period later this month.
- A: Take a blood test it is 100% accurate wish you luck****
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant 1 week before your period
People also view