How soon do cravings start when your pregnant
Usually food cravings start at around 2-3 weeks, but some never experience them. You may also feel more hungry from the start. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-do-cravings-start-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How soon do cravings start when your pregnant"
- How soon do cravings start when your pregnant?
- I think it can really come and go at any point. I am only 6 wks and all I've been wanting are cherry limeades. I've probably had 5 in the past week. But with my first son I really didn't notice cravings until around 7 months. I had to have ...
- How soon will i start craving foods if i am pregnant??
- I had twins and I must say there was no weird cravings like pickles & icecream. I can't really remember really really wanting anything so much that it felt I craved for it. I had really bad morning sickness which was more like all day s...
- How Soon Into Pregnancy Might You Start Having Food Cravings??
- It varies. And food cravings aren’t necessarily because you want the food, but because of what the food can give you. Some cravings can start right away, others later in pregnancy. It just depends. And cravings are usually for a mineral o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon do cravings start when your pregnant?
- A: I think it can really come and go at any point. I am only 6 wks and all I've been wanting are cherry limeades. I've probably had 5 in the past week. But with my first son I really didn't notice cravings until around 7 months. I had to have pineapple all the time. I ate at least a can a day.
- What was it like when you first got pregnant?
- Q: How soon after you got pregnant did 'morning sickness' start? Did you have problems with eating then feeling nautious, food not satisfying any cravings, not eating at all? Did you feel like you were having mestural cramps when you weren't expecting your period? Were you very sensitive, whiney, gripey, moody? I would love to know everyone's differant experiences to better understand. I haven't tested positive yet, but I am curious.What was the nausea like? Was it strong or just an annoying felling in your stomach and throat?What about temperature, did you feel hot then cold on and off a lot?how about being tired, were you tired more than normal?
- A: Morning sickness started at about 3 weeks and lasted thru the 3rd month. I went thru a period where some foods made me ill just by the smell or taste of them (especially meat).I felt icky throughout the first trimester, and then things improved a lot after that. The whiney, moody, tired feeling times seemed to be worse during the earlier months as well.On the up side....my hair and skin were in great shape during my pregnancies, and it was great to have the "excuse" of eating for two when I wanted to pig out on Ben and Jerry's! =)
- Moms how soon did you get pregnant again after 1st pregnancy. Did you have normal or csection birth?
- Q: Hi again!! I'm just curious how soon you got pregnant after you had your 1st baby and if you had a normal delivery or had a csection. I had my son 3 months ago and i've been on birth control and havn't had a normal period yet and only took 1 white pill, but was spotting/light bleeding before I took those and I threw rest of those white pills away and started back up on the pink ones hoping it would make my period go away. Well I spot here and there and it goes away after like 2 hours of taking the pill and then continues back up during the night and so on. But have tender breasts, mild cramping, food cravings, headaches, and TIRED. It feels like the same symptoms I had with my son, but also heard that you can get those 'pregancy' feelings when on birth control also and it would scare me to death if was to become pregnant now, I had a csection and wouldn't know how my body would handle being pregnant so soon. I've been on BC for a month and a week and my husband and I used condoms but not right away, he would put them on in the middle but never know if there was a bad condom or the pre c u m. I guess it's been on my mind lately and just wondering if you have experienced that with BC and just wondering how soon you got pregnant after the 1st and how did it or how is it going?? Thank you SO much!!
- A: Even if you skip the placebos you can still usually expect breakthrough bleeding. As far as the other symptoms, maybe they're just a result of you skipping the placebos, since they also sound like period like symptoms to me, too. It's like your body was gearing up to get PMS and then didn't because you skipped the pills. Try not to panic just yet. ;) And if you've been on it a month, you should be protected. Not having a normal period by this point is totally normal, too, especially if you're breastfeeding. Although even though I was, I still got a period back at 6 weeks with not one but two kids. So everyone is different. I didn't get pregnant again after my c-section until my son was just over two. Then for my second child I had a VBAC rather than a repeat c-section. I've read that your uterus should be completely healed within six weeks after the surgery, and think the waiting a year after baby is more for the rest of your body to repair itself - pregnancy takes a lot out of you. Congrats!
Prev Question: Can you do blood work while pregnant
People also view