How soon can a woman start to feel pregnant
Early pregnancy signs can be detected even before a positive pregnancy test, As early as week. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-can-a-woman-start-to-feel-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How soon can a woman start to feel pregnant"
- How soon after conception does a pregnant woman start to feel ver...?
- Hi well couldn't say for certain about how soon as every body is different but within the first month and you tend to be pretty washed out for the first three which is when you are not showing and nobody knows and nobody gives you their sea...
- How soon can a woman start feeling pregnant after conception??
- Some women get little twinges of nausea about 10 days after conception. However, it has been my experience that true pregnancy symptoms are felt at about the sixth or seventh week of pregnancy. The Pre-menstrual symptoms could be pregnancy ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how soon can a women start to feel some of the symptoms of being pregnant???????????
- Q: my girl took a pregnancy test about a week ago and was negative. we had sex but i neva came inside her. yesterday she said she feels her breasts are tender. is she pregnant or mayb her period coming.
- A: You don't need to ejaculate inside her to get her pregnant. A bit of sperm builds up on the tip before you even get close to climax.It is possible that she is simply experiencing PMS, but it is also possible that she is pregnant. Wait until she has missed her period by a day or two, then administer an early response pregnancy test, or better yet, take her to a clinic to be tested. If the results are negative, administer another one in a week or so. If she is pregnant, get her to a OB/GYN as soon as possible so they can confirm the pregnancy and she can start taking care of your child.Good luck and blessings!
- How soon after getting pregnant would you say symptoms can start?
- Q: Just a question, even for women who are pregnant right now, just to have a little bit of sort-of statistics on when women feel symptoms, since we all know each pregnancy, even for each person, is different. I wanted to know though also everyone, when do you think is the earliest for symptoms like tender breasts, fatigue, cravings to start? (How many weeks pregnant?) Just another statistic-type question :) Thanks!
- A: I had multiples and did invetro (as I am not married/dating).I thought I felt it at 2 weeks, but I often wondered if it was all in my head and it was not a "mistake"
- How soon does a woman start to vomit when pregnant?
- Q: My friend and his girl had unprotected sex last thursday and he did not pull out. For the past couple days his girlfriend has been feeling sick and throwing up...can this mean shes pregnant? Its only been 6 days since they had sex...Isn't that too soon?
- A: That's too soon. Maybe she just has a bug, but if she misses her period, she needs to take a test.
Prev Question: How big can a pregnant woman get
People also view