How soon can a woman find out she's pregnant
A woman can find out after 3 weeks she is pregnant. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-can-a-woman-find-out-she%27s-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How soon can a woman find out she's pregnant"
- How Soon Can A Woman Find Out That She's Pregnant?
- That's not true. You can find out in as little as 7 days after intercourse.
- When do most women find out there pregnant?
- I found out the day before my missed period, but I was specifically trying. Most women who aren't trying probably suspect something is up once they figure out their period is late.
- When women find out their pregnant how far along are they??
- It could be a few weeks to a few months depending on the individual. Generally I would say around the month mark.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon can a woman find out she's pregnant?
- A: A week before her missed period is what they advertise. It is a 11 or 12 days I believe. But it is always easier to tell after you missed the period.
- How soon after intercourse can a woman find out if she's pregnant or not?
- A: A blood test can usually tell in about 7-10 days, for an over the counter test, you need to wait at least 3 weeks, but 5 is better.
- How soon can I find out if I'm pregnant?
- Q: How soon can I find out if I'm pregnant? I've heard that a woman can get a blood test and find out she's pregnant as soon as it happens? I'm thinking I am pregnant, if I am, it happened a week ago. Could I find out right now if I went to the doc and got a blood test?
- A: hey thereIt is a bit to early to tell if you might be or notthe best thing to do is to wait and see if your period is going to be late or not try and relax and Just see what happens Why do you think you are.You can go to the doctors and ask for a blood test but it might Just be to early to tell if you are or not but what ever it takes to ease the mindjust Relax and see what happens
Prev Question: Who is scott baio
People also view