How many weeks pregnant do you have to be to know you are pregnant
You can begin testing at between seven and ten days past ovulation, most signs start appearing within 3-5 weeks [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-weeks-pregnant-do-you-have-to-be-to-know-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How many weeks pregnant do you have to be to know you are pregnant"
- How many weeks should my period be missed before i know im pregna...?
- You can do a pregnancy test the day after the first day of your expected period. ChaCha!
- How do you know how many weeks pregnant you are?
- http://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/duedate/ The above link will take you to a website that will help you calculate how many weeks pregnant you are and when you are due.
- Does anyone know why you would have excessive morning sickness be...?
- hyperemises - 1-3% of pregnant women have sever morning sickness known as Hyperemises. it normally lasts longer than the usual morning sickness and is much more severe. i suffered with it from week 7 to week 20 of pregnancy - was hospitaliz...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many weeks pregnant do you have to be to detect twins?
- Q: I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm curious as to how many weeks pregnant you have to be before the doctor can see two babies on the ultrasound. If I am pregnant with twins I'd like to know as soon as possible so I can be prepared.
- A: There was only one baby on there, and the dr looked pretty good for additional babies. There were none (that we could see.) I am now 16 weeks 5 days and i just found out that I am having twins. I'm in pure shock, and I really hope if you are having twins that you find out much earlier than I did!!!!
- How many weeks pregnant do you get a scan now?
- Q: I am nearly 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child, my first pregnancy was about 4.5 years ago and im sure i was around 16 weeks when i had my first scan and it was the only scan i got, alot of people i know have had more than one scan, just want to know how many weeks pregnant until you have your first scan and how many scans in total do you get in a healthy pregnancy? I am in UK so answers from here would be great! Thanks xx
- A: I'm in the US but my OB has an U\S tech on staff so Ive gotten a scan at every visit, I'm 12 weeks now and high risk so I was going every week, then every two and now on a normal every 4wk schedule. But luckily my dr is amazing and I can just stop in whenever i'm feeling ansy or skiddish and the tech will do a quick scan to make sure everything is ok. If I'm not mistaken I had approx 20 with my first daughter.
- How do you tell how many weeks pregnant you are?
- Q: How do you know exactly how many weeks pregnant you are? It has been exactly 5 weeks since the first day of my last period. According to a couple of online calculators, it says that the baby is 3 weeks old. So does that make me 5 weeks pregnant or 3 weeks? This would be my first pregnancy so I am unsure of things. If the online calculators are correct, could that be why I have had 3 negative results with a HPT? My period is seven days late. I am on the pill, but missed a few this month. I know it's possible, but is it probable? Thanks for the advice.I have missed pills before and have never had my period one day late, much less a full week. I don't really have any symtoms, at least none that have fully caught my attention. I did feel crampy on the day that my period was supposed to start.
- A: 5 weeks pregnant 3 weeks gestational age. I just had my first and was confused by this also but the doc goes by the 1st day of last period.
Prev Question: What is the percent for possible pregnancy during a girls period
People also view