How many weeks is a pregnancy after the day you conceive
Weeks 1 and 2, you aren't pregnant yet. At week 3 is when a pregnancy occurs! ChaCha again, soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-weeks-is-a-pregnancy-after-the-day-you-conceive ]
More Answers to "How many weeks is a pregnancy after the day you conceive"
- How many weeks is a pregnancy after the day you conceive
- Weeks 1 and 2, you aren't pregnant yet. At week 3 is when a pregnancy occurs! ChaCha again, soon!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many negative pregnancy tests did you get before you got a positive? How many weeks were you?
- Q: I think I'm pregnant..got all the symptoms. Exhausted, nauseated, heartburn, frequent urination, cramping. I have a really irregular cycle and I think I might've conceived the day after my period. (11-28) Which would make me around 4 weeks if I am...I have taken 2 dollar tree tests yesterday and today with BFN results. Is this still considered too early or are my symptoms more of a sign then the tests? SHARE YOUR STORIES..Need the support. :)
- A: Most tests will not give a true positive result until you are at least 3-4 days late for your period. The tests are based on your HCG levels and for each pregnancy these can be different. For me, I was a week late and still got a negative result. I got a positive result after 2 weeks. But for another pregnancy, I was only 2 days late and had a positive result.
- Trying to conceive just got period on 2nd day we tried after elevating legs for 20 mins can I be pregnant?
- Q: I know this sounds stupid, but my husband and I are trying to concieve. We tried on 8/7/08 and my period was 2 days late I took a home test the Clearblue one that says you can take it 5 days prior to missing period, well I was 2 days late and took it and results not pregnant. We tried again on 8/15/08 even though I knew I was not ovulating because my husband knows he has super sperm and I don't need to be ovulating or anything. He is so cute when he said this, how could I argue and explain the reality of what I know. Anyways we tried again on 8/15/08 I held my legs in the air for 20 minutes as I was told 15 years ago I had a tilted uterous, now I am told it is not 15 years later but not to take any chances I did the whole elevated thing to help them swim. I got my period about 4 hours later, and today is day 3 of the period it is heavy and clotty like it normally is about every other month. So I know it is definately a period. My husband reminded me when I was pregnant last time I had my period the whole time and I was on the pill I only found out I was pregnant @ Dr visit for annual and to get more birth control. I actually thought the Dr was wrong and made them schedule ultrasound as I had taken the pill religously back then and did not think it was possible to be pregnant. I was pregnant and they said no worries the pill would not have done anything to baby nor the alchol as it was in my party days when I was 21. I was so scared due to the pill and drinking like a fish and taking cold medicines and everything like normal non pregant people do. They assured me all would be ok, but I lost the baby at about 9 weeks, 2 weeks after finding out I was pregnant and accepting I really was. We have waited 8 years to try again as neither of us wants to go through that again, but I am 30 and I am running out of time to become a Mom. That being said I am really excited we are trying again and happy my hubby wants one so bad that he hopes ovulation is not an issue. Has anyone gotten pregnant and then got period with in a few days? Is it possible this has happened to me? If it is possible do I really have to wait until next month to take another pregnancy test? How many days after thinking one became pregnant with the hormones allow a positive home pregnancy test? Thanks all and sorry about the length of story. Also a cousin of mine had her period during pregnancy too and she delivered a healthy baby boy last year. I guess our family just has period issues or something. Thanks again I will pick best answer for your points ;) Hoping I am pregnant.Also if I am not pregnant I want to try to have a boy any suggestions other than position would be helpful, such as tips to get the male sperm to swin to egg instead of giving up and also any foods that can help me concieve a male. We will be happy with boy or girl but prefer to have a boy to carry on the name. thanks.
- A: Well, you have said a mouthful. That being said, if you had sex and then your menstrual started the same day, you can still conceive if the egg has not been discharged. Your menstrual starts when the egg has attached to the lining of the uterus and is ready to be discharged. If a sperm has fertilized that egg before it has come out during your menstrual, than you could get pregnant. It is best to take a blood test at the doctors around the time you are expecting your next menstrual. This is going to be your only sure fire way of finding out. Good luck and don't stress it.
- How many days after you have sex does it take to show up on a pregnancy test?
- Q: My periods are irregular and I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I was wondering how many days from the day u conceive does it take before it will show up on a test? 2 weeks 4 weeks? Someone help me out please.
- A: It usually takes a few weeks for the HCG levels to be high enough to be detected with the pee tests. Usually from 3-4 weeks i believe. If youre trying to figure out when you conveiced.. just make sure you know when your last period started and finished... the dr will use that and calculate it for you! :)
Prev Question: Can you smoke pot while pregnant
People also view