How many months pregnant do I have to be to feel my baby's heart beat
The baby's heart beat can be seen on an ultrasound at around 7 weeks. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-months-pregnant-do-i-have-to-be-to-feel-my-baby%27s-heart-beat ]
More Answers to "How many months pregnant do I have to be to feel my baby's heart beat"
- How many months pregnant do I have to be to feel my baby's heart ...?
- The baby's heart beat can be seen on an ultrasound at around 7 weeks. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why don't I feel as excited with my second one?
- Q: Hi, I don't seem to be as excited with my second baby as I was with my first. I have a 20 month-old son who is my life and I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my second. With my son I knew to the letter how many weeks and days I was, I was almost crying when I saw his heart beat, I was so decided to have him and not care if his dad wasn't there for us. Now I'm getting married to my second baby's dad, but the whole thing isn't as exciting. I have a very good relationship with my fiance and he treats me and my son great, but why am I not as excited? I almost feel depressed and confused. What to do?? help...I DO NOT support abortion but I have thought about it with this baby. Why if I'm so against it? I just want to cry.
- A: Don't cry. I had an abortion once and if I could have had the baby, believe me I would have. Don't have an abortion just because your not as excited about this baby. abortion is a lot more pain then people think, physically and emotionally. Your probably not as excited because as most people put it 'been there, done that'. You've been through it before so there is nothing new to be excited about. Give it a little while, your only 7 weeks. Try and make yourself excited by looking through names, or guessing what the sex of the baby is going to be. I hope you baby comes happy and healthy and I hope you get more excited.
Prev Question: What does it mean when you have a Dream your pregnant
People also view