How many days after your period do you stop ovulating
Your best time to get pregnant is 9-19 days after your period. You can get pregnant at any time though! Use precautions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-after-your-period-do-you-stop-ovulating ]
More Answers to "How many days after your period do you stop ovulating"
- Is it normal to ovulate 3 days after your period has stopped??
- Yes it is normal to ovulate anywhere from 1 to 9 days after your period
- Can you ovulate if you stop taking Yasmin for 10 days after your ...?
- Hello Jessica, Please be very careful. I know it makes a big difference when you miss one pill tht you have to double up the next day. I am sure if you missed taking the pills for seven days you are at risk of geting pregnant. If I were you...
- Is it possible to ovulate one day after period stopped??
- First off, I want to say that I'm sorry for your miscarriage *huggles for you* Secondly, yes it is possible. Every woman's cycle is different and since you're not regular at this time, you could have just ovulated. If your period comes in 2...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many days before your period do you ovulate?
- Q: and how likely are you to get pregnant after you stop birth control for a year?
- A: Each woman is different. Most generally ovulate in the middle of their cycle, but you can ovulate at any time. There are ovulation kits that can tell you when you ovulate or you can go by basal body temp. You can get pregnant even on the pill in the right conditions. If you and your significant other are both fertile, you shouldn't have an issue getting pregnant.If you have been trying for a year you may want to see a fertility consultant. Sperm count is less invasive, so you may want to see about that first. Good Luck!
- Is this your story?? ?
- Q: Have you miscarried (sorry!) and without having a period fell pregnant again right away? If so, can you please let me know how many days after your miscarriage (last day of bleeding) did you have a positive home pregnancy test?I miscarried naturally, bleeding stopped on the 30th July. Been TTC again straight away. I am not exactly sure which date I ovulated but I've had a few days of EWCM. I've now done 3 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I don't know when to tests again so want to hear some of your experiences PLEASED!!I don't have many preg symptoms to-date but just some clear watery disharge which started yesterday and gassy (sorry) and a few more pimples than usual (which was one symptoms in my first pregnancy).Please help and share your story with me!!!Thanks!xxOh and I've also been having period like cramps on and off for the past week and a half too.
- A: heyi miscarried at 6 weeks and has a light bleed for 4 days after my miscarriage, and started to have sex 10 days after and found out i was pregnant 3 weeks and 5 days after i miscarried, so i got pregnant 10 or 11 days after, they say ur more fertile after birth or a miscarriage, 1st sign was sore/heavy boobs. sooo sorry about ur loss and and best of luck xx xx
- How many days do you...?
- Q: ffertile and ovulate?i have been ovulating for 6 days now i have took ovulations test and all positive. and me and my hubby are trying againi had a miscariage 2 weeks ago and stop bleeding just 4 days after my miscariage.can you ovulate while pregnant?can you ovulate while on your period?thanks ano alot of Questions but thanks again xxsorry i meant positive on ovulation test, i stop gettin positive on a pregnant test 5 days after miscarrying
- A: Ovulation is when your body releases an egg. It only does this once a cycle and can not do this when you are pregnant. The egg lives a maximum of 24 hours. So you only ovulate on one day. Ovulation Predictor Kits look for the occurrence of the luteinizing hormone(LH) surge that happens before ovulation. They don't indicate if and when you actually ovulated. Cycles are different for every women and vary each cycle. The day you ovulate in each cycle can change. You generally don't ovlate when you have your period. The only way to know definitely if and when you are ovulating is to chart your waking temperature with a basal thermometer. Read the book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. The book explains your cycle, charting and how to get pregnant. Check out the website: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ Buy a basal thermometer at the drug store. You need to start charting your waking temperature so that you can get an accurate picture of what is happening in your cycles. This information can aid you in having sex at the correct time.In order to get pregnant you need fertile cervical fluid/mucus. The cervical mucus consistency varies through a woman's cycle. The consistency of your cervical mucus changes during the cycle due to hormonal fluctuations. You are considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Many women compare mucus at this stage to raw egg whites. The amount of this thin mucus will steadily increase until you experience your 'mucus peak'. This is the last day of this phase where the chance of conception is high. It is closely tied to ovulation. During this phase, the sperm's survival rate is higher. Sperm can live in fertile cervical mucus for up to five days but most live three days. A women's fertile phase varies. It includes the day of ovulation and the days leading up to ovulation that have fertile cervical mucus. Have sex the 2-3 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. I have had two miscarriages. I chart my temps. I did not ovulate after each of my miscarriages until after my first period. This is not the case for everyone. Some women ovulate before they get their period and some women take a few cycles before they resume ovulating. (You can get your period and not ovulate. It is called anovulation.)
Prev Question: What does an obstetrician do
People also view