How many days after your missed period can you tell if your pregnant
As soon as you have missed your period, you can take an at home pregnancy test to tell, or consult a doctor. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-after-your-missed-period-can-you-tell-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How many days after your missed period can you tell if your pregnant"
- How many days after your missed period can you tell if your pregn...?
- As soon as you have missed your period, you can take an at home pregnancy test to tell, or consult a doctor. ChaCha on!
- Is 3 days after your missed period too soon to tell if you are pr...?
- no you can get an accurate result off a home pregnancy kit 1 day after you are late from your period. Answer Hi It could be too early to tell. It just depends on how much HCG hormone has been released. Some women release more of the hormone...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many days after conception......?
- Q: How many days after conception can u tell you are are pregnant..like even if u dun miss your period yet or didnt take a test..can symtpoms come up as early as after?
- A: Hi,They say nothing starts to grow or happen until 2wks after conception this is because when the sperm and egg meet it happens in the fallopian tube and then falls down and sticks to the wall of the uterus and gets snug during these 2wks and also gives time for the hormone to build up which pregnancy tests pick up, some women can feel the sperm and egg fusing but like they say all women are different! Id save ur money and be patient giv it sum time if u tink pregnancy is a possibility.... hope this helped...!! :)
- Trying to conceive just got period on 2nd day we tried after elevating legs for 20 mins can I be pregnant?
- Q: I know this sounds stupid, but my husband and I are trying to concieve. We tried on 8/7/08 and my period was 2 days late I took a home test the Clearblue one that says you can take it 5 days prior to missing period, well I was 2 days late and took it and results not pregnant. We tried again on 8/15/08 even though I knew I was not ovulating because my husband knows he has super sperm and I don't need to be ovulating or anything. He is so cute when he said this, how could I argue and explain the reality of what I know. Anyways we tried again on 8/15/08 I held my legs in the air for 20 minutes as I was told 15 years ago I had a tilted uterous, now I am told it is not 15 years later but not to take any chances I did the whole elevated thing to help them swim. I got my period about 4 hours later, and today is day 3 of the period it is heavy and clotty like it normally is about every other month. So I know it is definately a period. My husband reminded me when I was pregnant last time I had my period the whole time and I was on the pill I only found out I was pregnant @ Dr visit for annual and to get more birth control. I actually thought the Dr was wrong and made them schedule ultrasound as I had taken the pill religously back then and did not think it was possible to be pregnant. I was pregnant and they said no worries the pill would not have done anything to baby nor the alchol as it was in my party days when I was 21. I was so scared due to the pill and drinking like a fish and taking cold medicines and everything like normal non pregant people do. They assured me all would be ok, but I lost the baby at about 9 weeks, 2 weeks after finding out I was pregnant and accepting I really was. We have waited 8 years to try again as neither of us wants to go through that again, but I am 30 and I am running out of time to become a Mom. That being said I am really excited we are trying again and happy my hubby wants one so bad that he hopes ovulation is not an issue. Has anyone gotten pregnant and then got period with in a few days? Is it possible this has happened to me? If it is possible do I really have to wait until next month to take another pregnancy test? How many days after thinking one became pregnant with the hormones allow a positive home pregnancy test? Thanks all and sorry about the length of story. Also a cousin of mine had her period during pregnancy too and she delivered a healthy baby boy last year. I guess our family just has period issues or something. Thanks again I will pick best answer for your points ;) Hoping I am pregnant.Also if I am not pregnant I want to try to have a boy any suggestions other than position would be helpful, such as tips to get the male sperm to swin to egg instead of giving up and also any foods that can help me concieve a male. We will be happy with boy or girl but prefer to have a boy to carry on the name. thanks.
- A: Well, you have said a mouthful. That being said, if you had sex and then your menstrual started the same day, you can still conceive if the egg has not been discharged. Your menstrual starts when the egg has attached to the lining of the uterus and is ready to be discharged. If a sperm has fertilized that egg before it has come out during your menstrual, than you could get pregnant. It is best to take a blood test at the doctors around the time you are expecting your next menstrual. This is going to be your only sure fire way of finding out. Good luck and don't stress it.
- Question about pregnancy?
- Q: Alright so, my boyfriend and I are going to have sex for the first time this weekend on his birthday, which is the 25th. (YES WE ARE GOING TO USE A CONDOM) My period is supposed to start on either the 28th or the 27th. Now I gotta figure out how to word this... XDSo like, since my period is starting close after we have sex, could I still get my period and be pregnant? I probably sound retarded, but I'm just wondering if I miss my period only a few days after I have sex if I'm pregnant. Or if I'll get my period, and be pregnant (which seems stupid of me to think about..), Or if I get my period, then it stops early because I'm pregnant? XD SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.How early can you tell if your pregnant? Is it five days after you have sex? Or a week? 2 weeks? See the whole, "5 days after your missed period" thing threw me off, so I'm wondering if you could have your period for a day and then the last remaining days you stop cause the fertilized eggs planted itself in the endometrium(so spelt that wrong..)? @_@ I'm so confused.
- A: haha breath for one. it doesn't take long to get pregnant. although it takes a while for it to show up on a test. my recommendation, youll need to wait until your next month period (feb 28) to see. if you miss that one then chances are you are. but it's tricky right now b/c if your a virgin you'll bleed a little anyway from your hymen tearing. so wait it out and see and be fine unless you skip in feb. best of luck, be safe!
Prev Question: Should I quit smoking if I am pregnant
People also view