How long was the longest human pregnancy
A woman was pregnant for 375 days (or about 12.5 months), rather than the usual 280. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-was-the-longest-human-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "How long was the longest human pregnancy"
- What is the longest human pregnancy that resulted in a live birth...?
- I’m just curious how long the longest healthy pregnancy recorded is ie that ends in a healthy baby. Please don’t post about Dr. August because that is a hoax. I’m wondering how much further than 42 weeks.
- How long is human pregnancy?
- In humans, pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks or 9 calendar months (10 lunar months) from the time of conception. There are 3 divisions of pregnancy called trimesters that are each about 3 months long. Each of these 3 stages has very specific p...
- What is the longest known human pregnancy?
- What's the LONGEST human pregnancy 42 weeks I think. Why not try "GOOGLING" questions like that, by simply typing what you did as a question into Google, and click SEARCH. It will give you many results.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the longest human pregnancy that resulted in a live birth?
- Q: I'm just curious how long the longest healthy pregnancy recorded is ie that ends in a healthy baby. Please don't post about Dr. August because that is a hoax. I'm wondering how much further than 42 weeks.
- A: i found thishttp://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,797153,00.htmlDecide for yourself.. but it also mentions the runner up within like 58 days or somethingthe lady in the article was pregnant for like 53.5 weeks..
- What is the longest human pregnancy you have heard of and how common is going beyond 42weeks?
- A: I don't know what the longest was, but I can tell you my horror story...... hehehehehe............. I lived in England and left my husband at the time who was in the military. I was due in December......... the doctors I saw here didn't believe that the doctors over there knew what they were talking about so, they said no, your not due in December........ So, December rolls around, I'm huge pregnant, I don't go into labor, they don't panic, but I am sooooooooo uncomfortable......... just from being preggers...... etc........January rolls around..... they start to get worried, cuz I haven't even attempted to go into any kind of labor........ so, the end of January they finally decide to do an ex-ray, this is 1987..... and discover that I will never go into labor, so they schedule me the earliest they can Feb. 2......... I am now a month and a half overdue.........They delivered a beautiful , healthy baby girl.......... she is now almost 21.........Thank God doctors are more together now days...........good luck
- How long does it take for sperm to hit an egg with human pregnancy?
- Q: So, I was watching Gilmore Girls and one of the characters; Lain, just came back from her honeymoon and she thought she got a parasite from Mexico but went to the doctor and found out she was pregnant but I'm just slightly confused because their honeymoon was only a week long, and they only had sex once on their wedding night. So,would it really be possible for her to get pregnant within a week?Do any of you remember that episode? It's called: That's What You Get, Folks, for Makin' Whoopee
- A: it could be anywhere from 2 hours to 3 days, depending on where the egg is in your cycle.
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant two weeks before your period starts
People also view