How long should I wait to test to see if I'm pregnant
Most doctors recommend that you wait until the first day of your missed period before taking a urine pregnancy test. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-should-i-wait-to-test-to-see-if-i%27m-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long should I wait to test to see if I'm pregnant"
- How long should I wait until I have a blood test to see if I am p...?
- I've heard that you can take it 6-8 days after ovulation. I took a Clearblue Digital pregnancy test and it said pregnant so a couple hrs. later I went to have a blood test done( I was only 3 days late on my period) and my hcg level was only...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Being that I just had a baby, How long should I wait to see if my period comes?
- Q: I know I wasn't supposed to have sex before my six week check up with my doctor, but I felt like having sex & I'm feeling great. My husband & I wouldn't be upset if I was pregnant but how long should I wait to take a pregnancy test? When should my period come?
- A: if you are breastfeeding you period might take 2months before it comes back
- I think i'm pregnant and its been 9 days since i missed my period, when should I test?
- Q: I was supposed to start my period Oct. 17 and I spotted once that morning and now its Oct. 26 and I still have not got my period. Its very possible I could be pregnant but I dont know how long I should wait to test. I dont really know what the symptoms should be that I should look for, currently I have a lot of back pain, slightly tender breasts and of course the missed period (excluding the spotting). I figured two weeks would do it but maybe its something more serious and I should find out if its negative and go see a doc? I'm not sure.
- A: NOW! Don't wait much longer!
- Could I be pregnant? How long should I wait to take a test?
- Q: I started my first month of birth control in december in the middle of my usually very regular cycle. I've been trackig my period for years and I know I had (protected) sex around the time I ovulated, which was rift around when I started the pills. My period was due on the 23rd but I didn't start the sugar pills until the 30th so I expected it to be late. However I've been on the sugar pills for three days and haven't had any sign of my period. Under normal circumstances, I would have taken a pregnancy test by now, but I'm wondering ifit could be the horomones in the pills messing with my cycle? I can't see my doctor until the 17th because I'm on break three hours away until the semester starts. if I don't start my period, should I stop taking birth control, and if I got pregnant, and took three weeks of active pills, could that cause harm to the baby? Help, please?*sorry for any grammatical errors, I'm on my phone, not my computer.
- A: since u started to take pills u wont get ur period till u take all of them..i take birth control pills and i get my period 3 to 4days after i finish taken all of them..but if u feel that u could be pregnant then go to the doctor.or take a pregnancy test if ur missing ur period and ur pregnant it will come out in the pregnancy test.Good luck :)
Prev Question: I dont feel none of that
People also view