How long is a blue whale pregnant
They remain pregnant for about one year before giving birth. When born, the blue whale calf is about 23 feet MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-a-blue-whale-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long is a blue whale pregnant"
- How long is the blue whale pregnant for?
- 2 years
- How long does a blue whale stay pregnant?
- i would think it would be the same as a human 9 months. the baby can stay with its mother for about 8 months while it baleen forms
- How long does it take for a whale pregnancy?
- gestation periods vary in all whales but it is generaly between 10-14 months a long time - you need to go to a whale web site for this info
Prev Question: When pregnant how long does it take to have morning sickness
People also view