How long does it take you to get pregnant at 17
Normal couples have a 25 percent chance of getting pregnant each cycle, and a cumulative pregnancy rate of 75 to 85 % in a year. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-you-to-get-pregnant-at-17 ]
More Answers to "How long does it take you to get pregnant at 17"
- How long does it take you to get pregnant at 17
- Normal couples have a 25 percent chance of getting pregnant each cycle, and a cumulative pregnancy rate of 75 to 85 % in a year.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long did it take you to get pregnant? Should I stop taking my birth control pills?
- Q: Two questions: 1) How long did it take for you to get pregnant?2) I've been on b/c pills for about a year and I have 6 months of pills left. My husband and I were thinking about just not refilling the prescription and seeing what happens (in 7 months). We would prefer to have a baby in about 2+ years, but don't mind getting pregnant sooner. (I'm 26. He's 22 and will be done with school in 2 years. We've been together 4 years, married 1.5yrs)I hear it usually takes at least a few months to get pregnant (especially after getting off b/c), so I'm figuring we won't get pregnant right away (not a problem if we do, though). If I do get pregnant right away, then the baby would be born in about 17 months (7 months pills, 1 month to get pregnant, 9 months pregnant = 17). If it takes 6 months to get pregnant, then baby will be born in 24 months (2 years).What do you think?One other alternative would be to use condoms during my "fertile times", so that would lower (but not eliminate) the chances of conceiving right away.
- A: hi there well in 2005 i wanted a baby. i was off the pill for 1 month and was pregnant and i have a beautiful 2 1/2 yr old now and i went off the pill september 2007 and to my knowledge have fallen pregnant yet but atm I'm late so we will have to see anyway it can take from 1 month to 1 yr or more to fall pregnant so its totally up to you but usually they say not to start trying until the pill is out of your system i was told 3 months after so that the drug is out of your system and yeah but you have a fantastic plan and i hope everything works out the way you want. make sure when your ready that its not a chore ( how ever you spell it) have fun and BD every second day or when ever you want to up to you totally have fun doing it. hope this helps you baby dust for you!!!!!!
- How long does it take to get pregnant after having a laproscopy?
- Q: I am 27 years old and have not been on bc since I was 17. I have never been pregnant, but my husband and I really want children. I had a laproscopy in April 2009 and now its nearly December and Im still not pregnant. My husband was also tested and we were told that his count was low, motility, ect not good. It's very frustrating watching everyone around me have children and now even my friends/family who are younger than me are having and/or have children. It's also very hard when I get my period everymonth, hoping that a miracle had happened. Ive gone thru the "not think about it because you will be too stressed phase" at times I dont think about it at all. But now I'm nearly thirty and I cant run away from it any more. I tried fertility monitors and we both changed our diets. Any advice or remedies on how to help my situation? Is it likely me? or him? or both? I wouldnt worry so much if ten years hadnt gone by. Im started to get scared...I may NEVER have children. :(........fertility doctors are a little too expensive for me right now.
- A: "My husband was also tested and we were told that his count was low, motility, ect not good. Is it likely me? or him? or both?"I think you just answered your own question there. Did you have a consult with a fertility doctor? If so, what did he tell you? If not, then you need to get an appointment set up. You also didn't mention what the laparoscopy was for. If it was for the diagnosis/treatment of endometriosis, then yes, it can take quite a while to conceive due to the endometriosis. There is no set time to get pregnant after a laparoscopy. You need to talk to your doctor about your next step from this point. Don't get so discouraged. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time. Baby dust to you.
- could i possibly be pregnant?.. How long before i take a test?
- Q: Ok, So i had my period the first week of july, 2 weeks later me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me at least 6 times... i've been getting sharp pains in my vagina, my boobs are hurting and sometimes i get lite headed or i feel like im really sick, my period usually comes about every 17 das to 32 days it varys... i didnt bleed at all yet. do u no how long i should wait to take a test or do u no if i am or not... thank you
- A: Well the only way to tell if you are pregnant is to wait until your period is late and take a pregnancy test. There are pregnancy tests that say they can detect pregnacy before your period is due, but they are only 60% accurate 5 days early and nearly 99.9% accurate starting the day you miss your period. SInce your periods are irregular it will be harder. I would try testing on the 28th day. Your cycle starts the first day of your period by the way. and if you get a negative take another test in a week if you still have not gotten your period. If you are still getting a negative and your period is still not there call your OB and ask for a blood test. You may want to discuss your irregular cycles with them as well...
Prev Question: Is it ok to drink pickle juice when your pregnant
People also view