How long does it take to get pregnant after taking out the Nuvaring
Nuvaring clinical trials show fertility commonly returns within 13-20 days of removal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-pregnant-after-taking-out-the-nuvaring ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to get pregnant after taking out the Nuvaring"
- How long does it take to get pregnant after taking the NuvaRing o...?
- Well I got pregnant while using the nuva ring so I'm not sure. I put it in and took it out when I was supposed to.
- How long did it take you to get pregnant after you stopped using ...?
- 2 months after I was off the NuvaRing I conceived. Good luck
- How long does it take to get pregnant after using nuvaring??
- I was on NuvaRing since Jan 06 and got off the second wk in Nov 06, I was only off the ring for 2 wks before I was pregnant. So it takes effect quickly, just make sure you are ovulating since now you are not on the NuvaRing and you should b...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to get pregnant after taking the NuvaRing out?
- Q: How long does it take to get pregnant after taking the NuvaRing out?I was suppose to get a Depo shot June 19th but the end of May I started using the NuvaRing. I was wondering how long it can take to get pregnant after taking the NuvaRing out after the Depo is out of my system?
- A: I'm on NuvaRing. I think theoretically you could get pregnant the very first month off it. It isn't supposed to linger in your system like Depo.
- how long does it take to get pregnant after you stop taking nuvaring?
- Q: i was on Nuva ring for 3 months, but then my husband and i decided to try and have a baby, i took the ring out 5 days early. On a normal month i would start my cycle 3 days after taking the ring out but its been 3 days and i haven't had any bleeding today could i be pregnant or could it be my body not liking the transition?i right now have a 8 month old daughter and when i got pregnant with her i ovulated at the end of the month and got pregnant with her right before my period, but i dont know ovulation changes after you have a baby.
- A: Since you took it out early, give yourself a week to start bleeding. If you still haven't started your period, take a pregnancy test. Everyone is different when it comes to getting pregnant after hormonal birth control. I took three months to get pregnant, my friend, over a year. I think the chances of you being pregnant this month are pretty low, but you never know...you could be a fertile myrtle :-D (and don't worry about the hormones effecting your baby if you are pregnant, the amount in the nuva ring are so low, plus so many women get pregnant on the pill and don't even realize it and continue to take the pill and their babes are fine.)Best of luck in getting prego!
- How long after I take out the NuvaRing Can I get Pregnant.?
- Q: My husband and I really want a baby. But, we want to kind of "plan" the due date to work around my school schedule. I am on the nuvaring. When should I take it out and begin actively trying for a baby if I wanted to deliver in Dec. '09? Also, we already have a boy. What should I do special to try and get a girl?
- A: Well It can take up to 6 months to a year to conceive some people sooner! But to try for a girl I would suggest using the shettle's method...google it...lots of good info. but seems challenging! GL
Prev Question: Can you still have periods when a girl is pregnant
People also view