How long does it take to find out if a woman is pregnant
Women can use home pregnancy tests to find out a week after their missed period to find out when they are pregnant. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-find-out-if-a-woman-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to find out if a woman is pregnant"
- How long does it take to find out when a women is pregnant??
- 3 weeks
- Why does it take so long for some women to find out if they're pr...?
- My husband and I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant, and I'm 13 weeks along - almost at the end of the first trimester. When I went to the doctor yesterday, it was because I had been feeling extremely tired and a little weird. I did...
- How Soon Can A Woman Find Out That She's Pregnant?
- That's not true. You can find out in as little as 7 days after intercourse.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for a woman to get pregnant if the couple has unprotected sex almost everyday?
- Q: and how do one find out if she is most fertile by looking at the cervical mucous and also by checking the temperature? and do all women ovulate on or around the 14th day of their cycle? what is the most dependable method?we are very eager to have a baby... last month we had unprotected sex very frequently, but it didnt work. how long trials does it take to get pregnant?
- A: as per scientefic experiment when both are discharge same second then first time u pregnantsomething depend on sperm power
- How long does it take scientifically for a woman to find out if they are pregnant? Dont just tell me i know...
- A: Exactly in one week you should be able to determine your pregnancy.A woman progresterone hormone in your body has reacted chemically.So within one week,buy a pregnancy test pack,dip it in your morning urine,99,9% of the result is true.
- if a woman has sex, how long will it take for her to find out if she is pregnant?
- Q: if a woman does have sex and wants to find out if she is pregnant, can she use a pregnancy test right away?
- A: No pregnancy test do not work that way. It takes a few weeks for the body to build enough hormones that indicate a pregnancy. With me, I didn't know I was pregnant with my children until I missed my period. But there are pregnancy test that can indicate a pregnancy as early as five days prior to missing the period. The only sure fly test that will give an accurate reading early is a blood test from the doctor's office.
Prev Question: Can you still finger yourself if your pregnant
People also view