How long does it take for a girl to know she's pregnant
Many home pregnancy test claim to be able to tell if you are 1 day late for your period. If this does not work consult a doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-girl-to-know-she%27s-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for a girl to know she's pregnant"
- How long will it take before a girl knows she's pregnant??
- It depends wether she is on any pills or medicine that would effect her period to find out. If she is not on any pills that would effect her period then after a few missed periods she should see a doctor because is probably pregnant or taki...
- How long does it take for a girl to get pregnant?
- If she is regular and is worried she needs to take a test, 2 weeks before her period would be (in general) approximately when she would be ovulating, so there is a good chance she is pregnant.
- How long after a period can a girl get pregnant??
- Not quite correct. If a woman has a regular 28 day cycle she is likely to ovulate 14 days after the first day of her period, no matter how long the period is. She can get pregnant for 3 or 4 days either side of ovulation, that is Day 11 t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take for a girl to find out if she's pregnant?
- Q: i have a friend and he wants to know if his girls pregnant. if you tell me i would like you very... jk but thanx in advance.
- A: A couple weeks after they have sex. Like 2-3. Some women produce the hcg in higher amounts sooner. I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday and I conceived 2 1/2 weeks ago.
- how long does it actually take for a girl to get pregnant?
- Q: like after she has sex unprotected how long will she know that she's pregnant?also, please explain the whole ovulation thibg
- A: You ovulate between periods. There's a variable time period, and it differs from one woman to the next. It's easiest to figure out for a past cycle. So, let's say you got your period on the 28th of the month. Count backwards 11-18 days, and you were probably ovulating around the 10th to the 17th of the month. If your cycle is regular, that's when you ovulate.After unprotected sex, if you don't have STD's that have messed up your tubes, the sperm travels up to meet the egg being released from the ovary. Then the fertilized egg needs to implant in the uterus. You would know a few days after you miss a period.By the way, the body can push up the appearance of an egg if it senses that sperm are present, and sperm can last in the body up to five days.If you check the mucus that comes out of your vagina, you'll notice that it gets more slippery during the time that you ovulate, so you can time sex to be during this period.Please, if you're not married, let the guy know that you want to get pregnant, and discuss it fully. Don't just assume that you both want the same thing.
- how long it takes for a girl to find out she's pregnant?
- Q: does anybody know how long it takes for a girl to find out she's pregnant? or how long she should wait after sex to take a pregnancy test? i dont get how that works...or how do you know when your period is missed?
- A: You should have a period every 28-32 days. You should usually wait until you've missed your period, or 28-32 days after the first day of your last period, to take a pregnancy test. You can take a first response test 4 days sooner, but it's not 99% accurate until you've missed your period. I would wait two weeks after you have sex to take a pregnancy test if you have irregular periods. Good luck!
Prev Question: Is it okay to do crunches when you are pregnant
People also view