How long before your missed period can you find out if your pregnant
Some early pregnancy tests (at home test) claim to be able to tell you as early as 5 days after a missed period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-before-your-missed-period-can-you-find-out-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long before your missed period can you find out if your pregnant"
- How long before your missed period can you find out if your pregn...?
- Some early pregnancy tests (at home test) claim to be able to tell you as early as 5 days after a missed period.
- How long did it take for you to miss your period before you found...?
- I actually found out six days before my period was due, but I had a really sensitive test, and my hCG levels started going up pretty quick. GL!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after fertilization can you tell your pregnant?
- Q: When trying to conceive you never know which "deed" on which night actually worked to conceive a baby.. or if it worked at all.. do i have to wait until i miss a period the next month to find out if i may be pregnant? What are the earliest signs/symptoms before you even miss a period that you could be pregnant?
- A: If you are pregnant, here is a list of pregnancy symptoms you might experienced before you missed your period:1.Implantation Bleeding:Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping. 2.Swollen/Tender Breasts:Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen. 3.Fatigue/Tiredness:Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception. 4.Nausea/Morning Sickness:This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.5.Backaches:Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy. 6.Headaches:The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy. If you are pregnant, here is another list of pregnancy symptoms you might experienced after you had missed your period: 1. Frequent Urination:Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom. 2.Darkening of Areolas:If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker. 3.Food Cravings:While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy. However if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done.
- How long should I wait to find out?
- Q: Well here is my story. For the pass week and a half I have been feeling a lot of cramping, as to when you have your period. But my period is not due for another 2 1/2 weeks. I feel a lot of pressure in my belly, I try to lay down face down, and it bothers me even more. I have a 4 yrs old boy, and when I try to think the way I felt with him, I cant remember. I have an IUD in place, but I've known of cases where people becomes pregnant even with the IUD. I need to know asap, that way the doctor can take out the IUD therefore decreasing the changes of an abortion. The last day of my period was on 09/26. My question is; how long before my missed period can I know if am pregnant or not?
- A: Since you are using an IUD I would call the doctor now. It could be anything but if you are pregnant the sooner that IUD the better. The doctor would be the best person to tell you what to do in this situation. Plus if they run a blood test then they can tell before four weeks.
- How long after sex can you tell if you are pregnant?
- Q: After unprotected sex, how long does it take to find out if you are pregnant? I you can find out like 5 days before your missed period, but I don't have normal periods. Should I wait like 2 weeks? Real Answers Please.Thanks.
- A: i would wait the 2 weeks i have irregular periods also well sorta they're irregular but still in a pattern like 28, 29, 40, 32, then i starte up with 28 days again at 1st i just thought i was irregular but i noticed a pattern if you keep track of your period count the days inbetween you might find a pattern then be more able to tell when to take the test
Prev Question: Can a hermaphadite get pregnant
People also view