How long after you are pregnant do you start to have morning sickness
Morning sickness starts between the 4th and 6th week of pregnancy and is therefore one of the 1st pregnancy signs. Need symptoms? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-you-are-pregnant-do-you-start-to-have-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to "How long after you are pregnant do you start to have morning sickness"
- How long after you become pregnant do you start getting morning s...?
- It differs, I've heard people that had it when they were 4 weeks but who knows if they were accurate. I got sick almost exactly at 8 weeks. I hadn't eaten breakfast and had been up for at least 2-3 hours and my husband was driving to go run...
- How long after becoming pregnant does the morning sickness start??
- It can start right away. Withing the first few days to first few weeks. So does the having to go to the bathroom all of the time. Some women are lucky and never get morning sickness and some have it the entire pregnancy so you just never kn...
- Does anyone know how long after sexual intercourse morning sickne...?
- it takes around a week after sex for an egg to even be fertilized (sperm are pretty slow swimmers) and after that it takes a little while for your hormones to get high enough to make you nauseous. i suppose it could be as early as a week, b...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after you are pregnant do you start morning sickness?
- Q: Is it possible to have morning sickness the first week of pregnancy?
- A: that has to depend. i dont experience in my first one but second one i do have and last for three months
- How long after you become pregnant does morning sickness start?
- Q: I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, but the last time I had sex was 1 1/2 months ago and I'm starting to throw up.
- A: Some women experience symptoms within days of conception, but the average time from the last menstrual period to the onset of nausea is about 5-1/2 weeks, ranging from 1-8 weeks. For many women, a few weeks of nausea will precede the onset of vomiting.*just re-read ur post*Have you had your period since last having sex?Are your breasts ,nipples, ariola area sore or tender or have they been in the last 5 weeks?What kind of sickness is it? JUST morning? Could it be a tummy bug?Have you taken a home pregnancy test?
- How long after concieving do you start sickness??
- Q: I am on the pill & have had my period about 3 weeks ago as usual. I never take my pill properly (always forget) I am sexually active with my partner. It would not be the end of the world if I did get pregnant as we are trying for a family a bit later on in the year. However, the past day or two I have felt sick - something I never suffer from, this mornin it has gt to the point where even tea/coffee is making me feel sick & food is not really appealing to me at the moment - first time for everything!! ha ha. My friend got pg a few weeks ago & the only reason she found out was cause she woke up in the morning feeling v sick done a test & she was pg. Could this be the same with me? how long does sickness usually start after you have concieved??
- A: My morning sickness didn't start until I was about 9 weeks, and it lasted for 4 months. There's no standard answer, because every woman is so different. In fact, each pregnancy is different - my mom was pregnant 6 times and only had morning sickness with one pregnancy.Your morning nausea could be pregnancy, or it could be something completely unrelated. Wait until the day your next period is supposed to start, then find one of the home pregnancy tests.By the way, you need to take your pill at the same time every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you normally take it at 7 am on weekdays, you need to take it EVERY day, including holidays and weekends, at 7 am. The window is a one-hour slot, so 7 am means between 6:30 am and 7:30 am every day. And you need to STOP taking the pill if you're going to try to become pregnant or if you think you are pregnant, as the doses of the hormones in birth control pills can be harmful to the pregnancy.
Prev Question: How many days should you wait after your period is late before you take a pregnancy test
People also view