How long after my period do I ovulate
The best time to get pregnant is the period of ovulation which is the most fertile period. It's usually day 14 of your cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-my-period-do-i-ovulate ]
More Answers to "How long after my period do I ovulate"
- How long after my period do i ovulate?
- You ovulate 14 days before the start of your next one, and that's pretty hard and fast. If you have regular periods, then you can do the math and figure out when that is. If you have irregular periods, then your ovulation is irregular too. ...
- How long after period do you ovulate?
- Halfway between your first day of this period and the first day of your next period.
- Do you ovulate two weeks after you finish your period no matter h...?
- Yes you do ovulate. But you can ovulate any time during the menstrual cycle. Also you can ovulate twice in one month.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long after your period do you ovulate?
- Q: If my period came on April 1st and went off on the 4th or 5th. How many days after will I ovulate? And if I am pregnant how far along am I? Please help this will be my first pregnancy!
- A: "A woman's monthly cycle is measured from the first day of her menstrual period until the first day of her next period. On average, a woman's cycle normally is between 28-32 days, but some women may have much shorter cycles or much longer ones. Ovulation can be calculated by starting with the day the last menstrual period (LMP) starts or by calculating 12-16 days from the next expected period. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the LMP. This is what many refer to as the "fertile time" of a woman's cycle, because sexual intercourse during this time increases the chance of pregnancy."Good luck!Seems as though you're a little late. Take a pregnancy test!
- How long after you ovulate do you have your period?
- Q: Just wondering on how long after you ovulate do you have your period. It says that you get a white like muocus when you will ovulate but why am I getting that white like muocus 28 days into my cycle. I am normally irregular, but does that happen before your period then too.
- A: The day of ovulation is different for everyone. The day of ovulation can change in each cycle. However, your luteal phase (which is the period of high temps from the day after you ovulate to the day before you get your period) remains constant in your cycles. If it was to vary, it would only vary by 1 or 2 days. Average luteal phases range from 10 to 16 days. (Once again each women is different. My luteal phase is 12 days long. So after I ovulate, I know that 13 days later my period will start.) You can get white lotion like cervical mucus after you ovulate during your luteal phase. It happens. I do but it is not as abundant as the days leading up to when I ovulate.The only way to know for sure when you are ovulating is to chart your waking temperature and to observe your cervical mucus. Go buy the book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It fully explains cervical mucus as well as how to chart your waking temperature.
- How long after your period do you ovulate?
- Q: I had sex on the 14th my period was on the 28th of feb. on the 20th of this month i started feeling nauseated and hungry all the time. one pregnancy test i took the second line was faint and the test i took at the health deparment said i wasn't but there was a chance i could be pregnant so i ask could i be please help me out my fiance is worried because he is gone for 4 days on road work with his company and they told him they can't take him off the out of town schedule. need help please.had sex 14th of march periond on feb 28 not bleeding but did had a bright pink spt the other day it was only once i brushed it off to shaving accident maybe it was more
- A: I ovulate EXACTLY 2 weeks before/after my period. I have three children and the pregnancy test NEVER showed positive until my second month. Take the test first thing in the morning, your urine is more "potent" then. Good luck.
Prev Question: If I haven't missed any of my periods could I still be pregnant
People also view