How long after conception can you find out your pregnant
Most pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy from the first day of your missed period. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-conception-can-you-find-out-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long after conception can you find out your pregnant"
- How long after conception can you find out your pregnant
- Most pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy from the first day of your missed period. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How long after conception can you DEFINATELY find out your pregna...?
- Usually 5 days before a scheduled period. The best chance is a week after a missed period. Yes a blood test is more accurate but it can be wrong too if taken too early. My doctor told me that. Good luck!
- How long does it take to find out your pregnant?
- With the new pregnancy tests available today detecting a pregnancy can happen much sooner than it used to. You used to have to wait until 1-2 weeks after you missed your period. Now you can test as early as 4-5 days before you miss your per...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long after conception can you DEFINATELY find out your pregnant??
- Q: i just wanted to know bascially when is the soonest possible time i can find out if im pregnant? is a blood test tell u faster than a hpt? i have got some pregnancu symtpoms but not all and my period isnt here BUT its always been irregular anyway...im dieing to know isbellegod sorry theres alot of spelling mistakes in that i only just realised!!my apologies
- A: Usually 5 days before a scheduled period. The best chance is a week after a missed period. Yes a blood test is more accurate but it can be wrong too if taken too early. My doctor told me that. Good luck!
- How soon after conception can you find out if you are pregnant?
- Q: Just wanting to know how long it takes for the hormone to be present after conception. Can you tell after just a week of being pregnant? Also does your cervix really turn blue, I have a pap on Wednesday and they will take a urine test and if it come up negative will he see my cervix a different color? And if we have sex 2 days before I am ovulating is there a good chance I can get pregnant? Thanks for the help..
- A: Yes- during pregnancy the vagina and cervix may turn a bluish color, due to the increased blood flow to those areas. But, this probable sign usually doesn't appear until the 6th week of pregnancy. The human chorionic gonadotropin hormone can usually be detected in urine around the second week AFTER conception ....(a blood test can tell sooner).And yes, you can get pregnant by having sex 2 days before you ovulate. Hence - Sperm may stay in the fallopian tubes for up to 7 days!Hope this helps.
- What were the symptoms that led you to find out you were pregnant?
- Q: **Please, women who are currently pregnant or are mothers answer only.** For my personal use I need to know what your signs of pregnancy were, and about how long after conception they took place. I'd appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks.
- A: I felt nausea, aversion to smells, gagging when brushing my tongue, major butterflies in stomach for days, sleepy and period like cramping before my period was due for about a week. Now I still get nausea if I have empty stomach and still sleepy but toss and turn all night long with vivid dreams. My first pregnancy (10 years ago) I remember getting dizzy and being late before knowing I was pregnant. This time I knew at like 5 days after conception and waited a week until I could show a positive test.
Prev Question: How do you know when your birth control fails
People also view