How long after a period can a woman get pregnant
Ovulation occurs around the middle of a woman's cycle. If you have a 28-day cycle, then you'll usually ovulate on the 14th day. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-a-period-can-a-woman-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long after a period can a woman get pregnant"
- How long after a women gets her period is she fertile to get preg...?
- The day count starts after 5th day of the period. For the average woman this is around cycle day 12 to 16. Thanks!
- How Long After Conception Does A Woman Get Her Last Period? Could...?
- If you got periods after the sex, it means you are not pregnant. To clear doubts, go for pregnancy test both in blood and urine. Your stomach feeling funny like things might be due to other reasons not pregnancy.
- Can you have a period and still be pregnant?
- Can you have a period and still be pregnant, no many woman spot throughout there pregnancy, but this is not your period. Ovulating is when the egg is released in to the uterus, since a pregnant woman's egg is already, fertilized ovulation w...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Aftera woman has finished her period how long can it be after you can get pregnant?
- Q: Can it be days or a week/s?
- A: A woman can get pregnant around the time that she ovulates.Here is some information on ovulation.http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html
- How long after sex can a woman know she is pregnant?
- Q: I met a woman almost 2 months ago....On Jan 1 this woman had her period we didnt have sex on New Years because of this....We finally had sex around January 9th. On january 25 she tells me she thinks she is pregnant and buys two ept tests and calls me and says she is pregnant. She wants $400 to get rid of the child. Am I being Scammed or does this sound possible?Well on top of all that she said she no longer wanted to see me, and she didnt want me going with her to the Doctors, but she wants me to send her the $400 and she says she will send a copy of the receipt.
- A: From what I can gather, the earliest a home pregnancy test can detect a positive result accurately is within the first day of a missed period (but as early as 4 days before her expected period). If she had her period on January 1st, then she wouldn't have a missed period until around a month later. Any earlier than that seems unlikely to be accurate. To be sure, a doctor will administer their own urine or blood test first.Although it's possible that she is pregnant, I'm suspicious that she could get pregnant a week after her period and then know that she is pregnant two weeks later. And even if she really is pregnant, who's to say that she wasn't pregnant before and just had sex with you to get you to give her $400 for an abortion? She could have lied about having her period.Anyway, there are a lot of assumptions I can make, but for all I know she could be telling you the truth. If I were you, however, I wouldn't just fork over $400 without proof. If she refuses, just tell her that you don't believe in abortion (but that's a risk you'll have to take, unless you're ready to take care of a baby). I just think that you should have more of a role other than $$$.
- How long after having sex can you tell if your woman is pregnant?
- Q: My girlfriend is not supposed to get her period for another 2 weeks. But we had unprotected sex about 3 days ago. We already had a scare where she was getting stomach pains and all sorts of weird food cravings and getting dizzy and her breasts started to get hard in the middle. I just wanna know how fast you can find out after sex because i didn't think any symptoms came along until like a couple months after sex.
- A: Let me just tell you this....a female ovulates (only time she can get pregnant) 2 wks after her period...OR 2 wks before...so chances that she was ovulating when you decided to have unprotected sex are very great. If it were me...I would definitely be preg. She may escape. Only time will tell. I don't think you get all those signs immediately tho. I have had 5 kids and I never ever knew for at least 6 wks.
Prev Question: Do pregnant women get hot flashes
People also view