How late does your period have to be before you are pregnant
You need to have missed your period for a pregnancy test to be accurate. Some tests can be accurate within a few days. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-late-does-your-period-have-to-be-before-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How late does your period have to be before you are pregnant"
- How many days should you wait after your period is late before yo...?
- You can take a pregnancy test after missing your period for only a few days to see if you may be pregnant. Cheers!
- Late period and brown spotting before the period was due.. Am I ...?
- there's always a chance that it could be something else, but you should definitely get a home pregnancy test to make sure, ASAP. and if it comes up negative, see a doctor right away anyways because that means you have some other kind of pro...
- How late should your period be before you worry about pregnancy??
- If you were due for AF today then then try a test. Tests are best taken during your first pee of the morning (hormones are the strongest). I think you know that though since you mentioned it. lol. Sometimes you don't get a BFP just because ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How late can your period be before you can find out your pregnant?
- Q: Okay me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby and when he was born he had a oppertation done and we dont think he can have kids but i want to keep trying and i am late this month for my period and i want to know if there is any thing that can determin if your pregnant with out a prenacy test or how late can you go with out your period to know..? like a cupple days ora week or what?
- A: If you're not going to take a test, then a second missed period would be a HUGE clue that you're pregnant. After about 5 missed periods, you'll feel some movement in your abdominal area, and that is really the clencher. However, for the health of the baby, I would recommend that you see your OBGYN a week after you've missed your first period.
- How long does it take for you to miss your period before you know your pregnant?
- Q: I am a little late on my period, and the last time i had sex was two weeks ago. How long does it take for you to miss your period before you know? Also, approximately when do you start getting "morning sickness"?
- A: Just buy and take a pregnancy test. Then you'll know for sure.
- What is the latest amount of days your period can be late before you start wondering if you're pregnant?
- Q: I am officially late 8 days. I have never been this late..but since I have been ttc naturally and it never happened in 7 yrs (I did IVF 2 yrs ago and it worked) , I can't see how I would be pregnant now..I don't want to test until I am really late..or should I be concerned? At what day would you girls be concerned?I am always 28 days and never ever was I later than cycle day 31. Today is Cycle day #36
- A: Wow, at two or three days late I'd be freaking! I would have already tested....Baby Dust!!! xxx
Prev Question: Can you still get pregnant three weeks after you have your period
People also view