How late can you be on your period & not still be pregnant
There are many reasons that a woman could be late: stress, illness, change in schedule, change in medications, overweight, etc. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-late-can-you-be-on-your-period-%26-not-still-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How late can you be on your period & not still be pregnant"
- It depends on what is causing the pregnancy to be late - If it is stress or a new exercise routine it will take for your body to re adjust. Your diet can also effect your cycle.
- I have known women to not get a period for a year and not be pregnant.
- Some women don't get regular periods at all.....I knew a woman, who was a ballet dancer, and because she was so athletic and slim, she didn't get her period at all. Also, some women take the birth control pill every day (skip the sugar pill...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you know if your period is late? i really need help on this!?
- Q: I have never had sex and for some reson my period hasnt happened this month. I have only told my boyfriend and we are trying to find you whats going on.I need to know how late your period can be and how do you know if your pregnant or how do you know if its just late?
- A: http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/menstruation/a/menstruabnormal.htmYou would have to take a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.But, if you haven't had sex that shouldn't be the cause of your late period.
- How late is too late with your period and possible pregnancy?
- Q: Typically I have a 29 day cycle on average.Last month it was 32.This month I am on 33. I've never been longer than 32 so this is the latest.My partner an I arent "trying" exactly but have had unprotected sex for a couple months.I was just wondering the likelyhood of pregnancy. I mean, a few days ago I was having those slight sligh cramps (usually a sign my period is coming) but I have heard you can still get them if you are pregant (yes..no?) but they have kind of subsided.Please dont suggest a home test as I will do that this afternoon, just any opinons would be great, or clarification if you can get those pre-period slight cramps if your pregnant.Thanks :)
- A: Yea, you can still get cramps if you are pregnant. Sometimes it is a symptom of pregnancy.I have a friend who this happened to, she swore she was going to start and she ended up being 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck...and congrats if you are!
- How late on your period can you be before you need to see a doctor?
- Q: I'm 15 and this has nothing to do with pregnancy issues but I haven't had my period in a while and I'm worried something might be wrong with my body. What do I do? And should i go to the doctor?
- A: I'm no woman, but my sister had this same thing. Basically, when a woman is on a period for her first few years (i am assuming you haven't had your period for over 2-3 years), then the cycle is erradic and hard to predict. It's not until you are around 18 or 19 when you can predict when you will have your period. Unless you've been having unprotected sex, then you should be fine hun.
Prev Question: How the pregnant get pregnant
People also view