How far along do you have to be before you find out your pregnant
A common home pregnancy test will yield an accurate result within 1 week of a missed period. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-far-along-do-you-have-to-be-before-you-find-out-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How far along do you have to be before you find out your pregnant"
- How far along do you have to be before you find out your pregnant?
- A common home pregnancy test will yield an accurate result within 1 week of a missed period. ChaCha on!
- How far along pregnant before you can find out?
- Generally four weeks. You have to wait at least two weeks after intercourse to determine pregnancy, but two weeks after intercourse you are actually four weeks pregnant.
- What were YOUR first symptoms of pregnancy? How far along before ...?
- I too was feeling tired all the time and my whole body kind of ached. I remember telling my fiance after about the 2nd week of feeling that way that I was considering going to the doctor to find out if I had some kind of illness. Then I t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How far along do you have to be before you can find out your prego or start having symtoms?
- Q: I have a son, but i just cant remember anything lol, i guess its cuz we werent trying 2 get pregnant, but anyway lol, me and my husband r ready for another and i just wanted 2 know how far along do you have to be to find out ur prego or how far along u r before u start having symptoms. Thanks so much!
- A: There is really no specific answer for that question. Females bodies are different. No two women are going to experience the same pregnancy symptoms the same amount of months along. I guess you can say it varies from women to women. I have heard some say they felt it right after conception. I didn't realize I was pregnant until 8 weeks along.
- How far along were you when you found out you were pregnant?
- Q: Just looking for mommie's different stories.How many days before or after your period did you finally get that + sign?Did you know you were pregnant before you got a positive?Did it take a while for the positive to show up?Any and all stories are welcome! I am just feeling down as I have beenTTC # 2 with no sucess (as far as I know). I have a few more days of waitingbefore knowing for sure! Wish me luck and in the mean time keep me occupied!
- A: With baby #1 I knew I was pregnant 2 weeks after sex, but didn't take a test til a couple of weeks after I missed my period. Now I am pregnant with baby #2. I had no clue til my other half told me to take a test because I gained weight. I have no symptoms. Good luck!
- How far along were you before your doctor had you come in for a visit?
- Q: I had a blood test Monday and Wednesday - they called and told me today that my levels are doubling. They want me to come back in a week to take another blood test. They haven't told me anything else - how far along I am, nothing.I was told that I would go in and visit with the nurse and she would talk with me and give me a bunch of information and booklets. How soon after you found out you were pregnant did your doctors office do that with you?
- A: every doc has a different protocol. I went for my first visit with all my babies between 8-12 weeks. Good Luck!
Prev Question: Do you think that I am pregnant or sick if I do not feel like I am sick but, I have been feeling nauseated
People also view