How far along are you when you start get morning sickness
Most women get morning sickness after about 4-6 weeks of being pregnant. Would you like more pregnancy information? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-far-along-are-you-when-you-start-get-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to "How far along are you when you start get morning sickness"
- How far along are you when you start get morning sickness
- Most women get morning sickness after about 4-6 weeks of being pregnant. Would you like more pregnancy information? ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How far along were YOU when you got morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms?
- Q: My husband and I are going to start TTC soon and before we do, I want to get all the advice and info I can =] So let me know if you have any advice and feel free to share any personal experiences.So when did you start getting (if at all):-Morning sickness-Heartburn-Frequent urination-Sore breats/nipples-Headaches-Fatigue-How long did it take you to conceive? -And what other symptoms did you have? Thanks! =D
- A: It took my husband 11 months off of birth control, and three months of active TTC all caps to get pregnant. (I was on Clomid those last three months, and the last month used pre-seed as well. I highly recommend!) I'm 8 weeks 1 day, and indigestion was the one thing that made me guess I might be pregnant. I went out to eat with my dad at 8dpo and my indigestion was awful. The next day I had little twinges in my belly, and when I tested, at 9dpo, I got a positive. I haven't had morning sickness, heartburn, frequent urination, headaches... In the very beginning my nipples were sore, but only for about a week. Fatigue has been the bane of my existence since about five weeks. I'm a slug, I have trouble getting up off the couch. Luckily, I'm in my last semester of school and have classes twice a week, so five days out of seven, I can be a slug. Nobody really tells you about all the gas, though. I burp all day long, and I was never like that before, and more foods than ever give me bad gas. Cramps after orgasm is normal too, I got so freaked out the first time I had cramps, I ran to the internet to look it up, so relax if that happens. I hope this has helped you, although I know no sickness is very unusual! Good luck with your ttc journey!
- How far along were you when you started getting morning sickness?
- Q: I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and still nothing. I get nauseous in the morning and when I'm really hungry but that's about it.
- A: i was bout 7 weeks when i first got it, then it subsided at around 13 weeks and comes and goes now that im 19 weeksi hope your one of the lucky ones that doesnt get morning sickness
- How far along where you when you started getting morning sickness?
- Q: How long did you have it for?How bad was it?Just curious to know, im a month along and i havent started getting it yet
- A: well girl, be glad you dont have i yet.lol Some pregnant women go their WOLE pregnancy with out it. im around 7-8weeks and i started getting it about 2 weeks ago. but i only gett it at night, late at night, and the bad part is that it keeps me up and nothing will take it away, i also gett leg cramps,heartburn, and head aches. depends, some nights i dont get it and others i do, but never ALL of those together, just try to stay off your feel while in that kind of pain, and try to keep your mind off of the pain, and just on how its all worth it.(:G0O0O0OD LUCK![:if you need anything just e-mail me:email@example.com, and CONGRATS♥
Prev Question: Can you tell if someone is pregnant from giving blood
People also view