How do you tell your parents that you got a girl pregnant
You might want to tell one parent first and then let them tell the other or be there with you when you break the news. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-tell-your-parents-that-you-got-a-girl-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How do you tell your parents that you got a girl pregnant"
- Should I tell my parents I got a girl pregnant??
- Tell your parent ASAP, They are gonna find out sooner or later and trust me the later it is that they find out its worse. And if they find out by someone else other than you its gonna be worse anyways. Better off hearing it from you and ASA...
- How to tell my parents i got married and got a girl pregnant??
- Young man, fate brought us together. I have never used this site, yet have been in the center of a very similar situation. Long story short, I have a daughter, conceived in Europe, French Canadian lover / affair, trying to keep it covered t...
- Should a 12-year-old girl who got pregnant by a 19-year-old man t...?
- Just tell them, you NEED to tell them or things can get a little out of hand. I mean, when you actually have the baby things are really gonna be screwed up. There's going to be like "what tha"?? and your "well umm sorry I ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to tell your parents you have gotten a girl pregnant?
- Q: Ok me and the girl are 15 years old, so i know its gonna be hard for my parents but what are some ways that they will cope more and not freak out as much and just understand and how do i approach them saying i got her pregnant?
- A: I would suggest both you and her sitting down with both sets of parents either separate or at the same time and calmly explaining that she is pregnant. Make no mistake, they are probably going to freak out, yell, and get angry. The best thing to do is not to get angry back. Admit that you guys made a mistake, do not try to make excuses. Show that you can act responsibly by talking to your parents like an adult and not getting angry or too upset if they begin to yell at you. It is very important that you tell your parents because after the initial shock has worn off, they will probably want to do everything that they can to help you figure out how to handle this and what you really need right now is a good support system. Good luck!
- For those who were young, single and pregnant, how did you tell your parents?
- Q: I am writing a story about a 19 year old girl who gets pregnant and I am at the scene where the girl tells her parents that she is pregnant. I am stuck because I have never been in this situtation and I don't really know anyone who has been. How did the converstation went with your parents? Please describe in details.
- A: well im not single, but i am 16. i just told my mom straight out that i was pregnant. she said "are you sure, Lets go get another test"she wasnt upset, she was happy. but then again ive been with my boyfriend 4 years, so that could be why she wasnt upset. some teens do it through a note, some send a text message, and some wait a really really long time to tell their parents.it all depends on the individual. good luck with the story
- For those who were or are young (teenager) and pregnant, how did you tell your parents?
- Q: I am writing a story about a 18 year old girl who gets pregnant and I am at the scene where the girl tells her parents that she is pregnant. I am stuck because I have never been in this situtation and I don't really know anyone who has been. How did the converstation went with your parents? Please describe in details.
- A: I didn't. My bf at the time had one of his usual tantrums and ended up telling our school guidance counselor, who then ended up calling my parents and had them come down to the school and told them. It was embarrassing that's for sure. Funny thing was my parents, for some reason, had started getting suspicious and had planned on taking me to the doctor to get checked out and see if I was. Happened to be scheduled that day oddly enough. Good luck with your story.
Prev Question: Is it normal to feel sick but not throw up when pregnant
People also view