How do you reduce stretch marks
To prevent stretch marks while pregnant I rubbed my tummy with castor oil.chacha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-reduce-stretch-marks ]
More Answers to "How do you reduce stretch marks"
- Stretch marks are caused by skin growing too fast, that is why they are seen mostly in pregnant women. To reduce them, make sure your skin is not dry and avoid rapid weight gain. Unfortunately, stretch marks are also hereditary, so if you h...
- ･ 1 Brush your skin with a loofah or skin brush when you shower to stimulate circulation. ･ 2 Massage cocoa butter into the stretch marks. ･ 3 Use vitamin E oil on your stretch marks. Massage it into your skin after a shower. ･ 4 Talk to yo...
- Massage extra virgin olive oil into (and all around) the stretch marks immediately after stepping out of the shower or bath. An Italian friend told me about this, and I swear that it does work. Keep at it for at least three weeks, and when ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get rid or reduce stretch marks?
- Q: I have some mild stretch marks on my belly from pregnancy...I was hoping there was some way to reduce their appearance besides surgery. Does anyone have some information?
- A: From: Stretch Mark Cream Reviews - Which Stretch Mark Creams Work Best?http://www.glamouredited.com/reviews/stretch_mark_cream_review.htmlTo prevent stretch marks and to help reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks, you should use a proven and effective stretch mark cream. Stretch mark creams work by increasing the elasticity of your skin and by stimulating the production of new skin cells.Since there are a lot of stretch mark prevention creams and stretch mark erasing creams on the market, check out the source article to find out which stretch mark creams work best. The article reviews three of the top selling brands of stretch mark treatments (revitol, strivectin, kelotote) and rates them based on both effectiveness and value.Good luck! Hope this helps : )
- What can I do after pregnancy to reduce stretch marks?
- Q: I am currently 36 weeks, and my stretch marks have literally took over my tummy, butt, sides and boobs. Now, I know that you can not get ride of them competely, but I have been using Palmers coco butter lotion and it reduces the puprleness of them... Anythiny else that I cando?Also; how long did it take for your stretch marks to fade toyour skin color?
- A: Use a tummy wrap post-partum. Some people swear by them and I am going to try it. It helps that skin stay tighter so that it doesn't sag and cause stretchmarks to be worse. Also, they can fade at different times, just take care of them AFTER baby is born too. Don't stop just because baby is out, keep putting on lotion and stuff.
- How can you get rid of or reduce stretch marks?
- Q: I just had a baby, and I gained a few bounds but i lost them by doing exercises and dieting. My body looks great but, now i have these ugly stretch marks, please help me.
- A: To be honest stretch marks go away during time, but to speed up the process use bio oil, cocoa butter only prevent stretch marks, and lighten them up, but don't get rid of them.
Prev Question: How many women die a year giving birth
People also view