How do you know your pregnant without taking a pregnancy test and you still have your period
The first sign of pregnancy is usually the absence of a period. You can't get your period once you're pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-your-pregnant-without-taking-a-pregnancy-test-and-you-still-have-your-period ]
More Answers to "How do you know your pregnant without taking a pregnancy test and you still have your period"
- How do you know your pregnant without taking a pregnancy test and...?
- The first sign of pregnancy is usually the absence of a period. You can't get your period once you're pregnant.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i keep having negative pregnancy test, can i still be pregnant?
- Q: okay so heres the deal, my last normal period was the end of june to the begining of july. july 10 i had unprotected sex. august 7 about two weeks late of starting my period i had light bleeding, about two days long. than 4 days after i got the depo birth control, my first time. sept. 1st i went to the doctors and got a test, and it was negative. and yet i had all the signs and sympothms. ive been nausated for months, light vomiting, sore and very very sentive breast, i urinate more often, i have werid food cravings and ive stopped drink soda. ive been drinking soda all my life, and i love it, but now just the same makes me sick. so here i am 56 days without my period convinced that im pregnant. i took a test today and of course it says negative. im so fustrated, seriously frustrated. i dont know if its all in my head, but its just so annoying. im planning on getting an ultrasound but my parents do not have time for it. so help me, tell me your stories about how you had negative pregnancy test but were pregnant. i need all the support i can get. thanks laurenps. i got the shot in august, and i had unprotected sex in july, and at the end of july i was expriencing early pregnancy sympothms, before the shot. and ive been to the doctors for the pee test, and it was negitive.
- A: i know i didn't get a positive result until i was 2 months. my period was late and i was getting the symptoms but my pregnancy test kept saying negative. i took like 4 tests and 3 said negative and one test had a line and a half which is confusing because thats not a yes nor no thats a maybe. the lucky fifth test was the one dat changed everything i got my positive and was already 2 months.
- Very detailed please read!! Pregnancy symtoms for 9 weeks but Quantative test not pregnant so what is it???
- Q: i've was taking bcp (21 days) for 6 years but last few months had not been good with timing & been ill but i've been having pregnancy symptoms for 9 weeks now increased cm (kind of milky white sorry tmi!), sore veiny boobs, crampy, bloated (trousers tighter), heartburn, low back ache & feeling sick but not being sick, hips have started to ache and have become very veiny... i was due to have period on the 16th Dec (had cramps like was going to start for two days) but on the 13th Dec v. light spotting started this lasted 2-3 days & went from brown to very watery pink... my normal flow is very heavy with lots of clotting and still hadn’t shown so knew that pregnancy was still possible, i got 2nd faint + (within time limit) on 31st so went to the doctors & he then took me off bcp to see if 'normal' period would resume i haven't taken it since 30th & started to spot on 31st December but not heavy (same as last) 5 or 6 days in all but barely on & off (my doc said that i may have this even if i am pregnant as withdrawrel from taking the pill) i went to the doc for a quantative test & i got the results Friday 11th which were negative my doc has booked me in for a ultrasound on the 28th (does anyone know what kind of u/s it will be) as still having all symptoms of pregnancy and faint positives on home test I feel different & I know that things like a molar pregnancy you experience high levels of hcg and other symptoms that i dont have and a phantom pregnancy would not produce excess cm and other symptoms! Over the last few days my tummy has also got a raised bump which now meets my belly & never used to just above the pubic bone which is much bigger by the end of the day & my boobs are suddenly huge!! Please reply if i am i would be 9 weeks Friday but not even sure about that as also had a funny period in October and read on askbaby.com that it’s at 12 weeks your uterus starts to come out of your pelvis but I was only 8 ½ stone before all this but I’ve suddenly grown a bit of a belly I am eating like a pig at the moment but that’s because I’m always so hungry!! I’m also craving weird things (for me anyway) CHERRYADE of all things!WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE THOUGH?? What could cause these symptoms what else could make me feel this way! If I’ve had a miscarriage without knowing why would I still be growing !! can cysts / fibroids / hormone imbalance really cause all my symptoms!!(not ttc or crazy and bf read the positive home tests results too and doc!!) Latest pregnancy test was barely positive which was yesterday but digital said not pregnant!So my main question is how many women have experienced this and have they still had a healthy pregnancy ??? if I am pregnant would be a very happy accident but just scared of what else it could be!!Thanks x
- A: You could be pregnant! The only thing I know that could cause your symptoms would be hormones! Either because of the change in the level, because you took birth control pills for so long and have recently stopped or because you are indeed pregnant!! So don't worry it is one of the two!! You do have some spotting when you first get pregnant, it is due to the implantation to the uterus!!! Get a good quality home pregnancy test and take it in the morning with your first morning urine, don't do it until you have that, it will be a lot more accurate!!! Good Luck to you, I hope the result is what you want it to be!!!
- Could my girlfriend be pregnant? I could use your opinion on this one ladies!?
- Q: My girlfriend just moved up north a couple months ago for her work and Ive been noticing a few things. She lives on her own and hangs out with a few girls in most of her free time, but works with mostly guys, only with 2 other girls. She's on birth control, she never misses a pill, she's VERY serious about her pill.She was supposed to get her period yesterday (Tuesday) but she got it last Thursday (4-5 days early) but it has been very light. She still had cramps, hunger, moody, etc. Its still going today (Wed) put she says its starting to "pick up." and she started getting a little crampy today. She's been really tired lately as well. We're very careful when we have sex. We always start off without a condom on but about half way through I put one on and finish into the condom. I check the condom after sex also (slowly fill it up with water to make sure there arent any leaks) that may sound crazy and sometimes I even think Im crazy for it, but we cant afford to be pregnant. And like I said, she's on birth control and is very good about taking it. I dont know if this whole period thing is normal, with it coming early and being really light and the symptoms she's having, etc. I dont really want to ask her because I seem like a maniac. Im sure you girls would be a little freaked out if your boyfriend came to you and was like, "Hey! How's your period doing today?" But what do you girls think? Is this normal?Also, she took a pregnancy test about 1-2 weeks before she was due to get her period and it was negative. She took the newer one, the one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" instead of "+" or "-"
- A: No. That doesn't sound like pregnancy. (especially with those cramps) Some female cycles are different from others. The early period is a good thing...the late period is when I'd start worrying.
Prev Question: Is it ok to drink Sobe Lifewater when you are pregnant
People also view