How do you know if your Sim is pregnant in Sims 3
If your Sim is pregnant in Sims 3 a tune will play and she will begin to have morning sickness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-your-sim-is-pregnant-in-sims-3 ]
More Answers to "How do you know if your Sim is pregnant in Sims 3"
- How do you know if you sim is pregnant on the sims 3??
- Immediately after your sims 'try for a baby', if she got pregnant, you'll hear a short lullaby. Just a few notes of music. You can also 'try for a baby' again, and if the option is not available, it means she's pregnant. Also, she will star...
- How do I know if my sim is pregnant on Sims 3??
- If they are nauseous from an unknown source, that tends to be an indicator. In sims 2 you could always tell that a sim was pregnant because they'd no longer have the option to "try for baby"; in sims 3 they still have that option....
- How to know if a sim is pregnant with twins or triplets before bi...?
- ･ 1) If you want a girl baby, eating 3 watermelons while pregnant will increase your chances. ･ 2) If you want a boy baby, eating 3 apples while pregnant will increase your chances. ･ 3) Reading pregnancy books from the bookstore will help ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you know if your sim (in sims 3) is pregnant?
- Q: how?
- A: you'll know about a day after she's "tried for baby" she'll have a slight bump and wear different clothes. she will also throw up and have back pain
- how do you know if your sim is pregnant in sims 3?
- A: it will make noise after you "woohoo"
- how do you know if your sim is pregnant in the sims 3?
- Q: i put try to make a baby and I heard a little ring please help
- A: After you hit try for baby if you hear like a little lullaby ding di-ding DING , then your sim is pregnant.
Prev Question: How do I tell if my girlfriend is pregnant
People also view