How do you get blue wings
Blue wings are eating a female out when she is pregnant. Other definitions are shagging in the water or the act of going down on a dead chick. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-blue-wings ]
More Answers to "How do you get blue wings"
- How much money, is it to get a blue alien monkey with wings??
- Yezs you can for a limited time offer you can get alien mutated monkeys at petsmart qand the wings go to a halloween store to get some wings i think there about $$$$$1234742266754895
- Should I get the Medium (Burgundy) or Stiff (Blue) shaft with my ...?
- The choice depends on your needs and the type of paddling you intend to do with your wing paddle. The Burgundy shaft is our lightest shaft and has medium flex, which is often preferred by those paddling or racing over longer distances. The ...
- How do you get the clear wing in mystery dungeon blue rescue team...?
- It is given to you from a Spinda that comes into town. You have to beat Entei, Raikou and Suicune in that order to get a rainbow wing. After that, you are in the clear to get Ho-oh.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core Help//Fighting Angeal?
- Q: Ok, I'm fighting Angeal right now on my newer account, and I want to do t his by myself--no brother help..lol..I am trng 2 fnd strong attcksYeah, I'm looking for Harsh/strong attacks, and dark spells to beat him--also, that "thing" before you fight Genesis (the copy with the blue wings, and separate hands FROM the wings--stupid thing) , how do you beat THAT? And where would I find gravity? or do I create it? Please help right away--I only started, what? 2 days ago, and I'm already here? I play ALL hours of the day-lol...and, I CAN wait for the end-the sad end..where THEE best, Zack, (♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥zack♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥) d-d-di--dies...<:'( So yeah-I did find a site that told me what missions to take to get Summons-but...some of them are hard.. Well, I'm going to continue fighting Angeal, and hopefully I'll beat him--the first Genesis was soooo easy! I ALMOST died, but I was lucky--I poisoned him several times, and attacked him with Mute Spell, which adds Silence to most sword attacks, and Thunder Ring, or something, adds Thunder to your attacks...I also used that spinning attack, and he was gone in no time..However, poisoning Genesis makes him slower, but this can make him madder, so be careful--instead of blocking, because he can just kill you as soon release block, so dodge...THIS WAS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T PASS THE FIRST GENESIS IN THE MAKO FACILITY IN MODEO RAVINE--well, thx 4 ur help, peeps! Now I gotta go to doctors w/ mom, and bro, and I'm going to play teh game in the main room--everyone will stare @ me--like, "Whats she playing? Hey--(if i had the volume up) I know that music...She's playing ff7 Crisis Core...sweet, a girl plays it......loll.
- A: You just gotta keep your eye on the magic warning. You know, the thing at the top that says which move they're about to use? Well, get behind Angeal, and strike him the behind. Just watch out for a thunder move that he might unleash. It's hell. So when that thunder move comes up, dodge. Then go back and keep hitting him with assault twister or something to that degree.
- please review my story :-) ?
- Q: this is a small part of the first chapter of a story i am writing.review, revise, proofread, KINDLY give your opinions -_-thanks so much! *PLEASE READ*** also, this story is very obviously religious. just letting you all know so that you dont get offended and yell at me. it makes references to heaven and hell, just with different names. Feel free to express your discomfort at that in a CALM and dignified manner. thanks againChapter One: AssignmentI woke with the sun shining on my face, as usual, hurting my eyes when I tried to open them.Normally, I would just groan and try to go back to sleep (which is unusual behavior for an angel, I'll admit.) but today was an important day, the day I'd been looking forward to sincethe day I died. The day I received my assignment.The day my life on Earth ended was something that I did not think about too much because of the disturbing memories it brought back. That day wasn't all bad, of course. After all, it was the day that I finally got toThe Haven, and found out that I would soon be a guardian angel. However, the pain that it brought with it was just something I couldn't handle.Although I couldn't exactly feel pain anymore, at least not in the abundance that I did on Earth. No one could hurt you here, but if you thought of something that was painful, you could still feel the pain that goes along with that thought or memory. You could not, however, under any circumstance, feel physical pain. At all. Not even dizziness or ringing in the ears. No one knew my secret though. I felt pain all the time, in my heart. It was an ache, a longing. I knew it couldn't be my heart actually hurting, in a literal sense. So I kept it to myself. Although I knew it was dangerous that I didn't mention this to anyone, I was too scared too. I was afraid that I would be cast out of The Haven, the one place I loved.No. I thought. Aro would protect me. I sighed, relaxing a little. Nothing could happen to me here, I was safe. I checked my appearance in the mirror quickly. I looked the same as always. My long, dark brown hair falling around my face, the dark shade and the angle of my eyebrows making my green eyes standout. My nose was fine, I supposed; It didn't have any bumps, and for that I was extremely grateful. My lips weren't too full or too thin, and they were always pink, ever since I was born. I still had the same athletic, tall figure that I had on Earth. There were a few new distinguishing features though. I looked up at the golden halo that was now floating above my head, and then at my light blue wings that I absentmindedly flapped behind me. This was something I did when I was nervous. Realizing that I was too preoccupied in myself, I turned away from the mirror. Aro had always taught us that we were to be happy with the way we were created, and that we were not to waste time fretting over our physical appearance. As I finally set off to the palace for the ceremony, I found myself completely immersed in my own thoughts, as I often was, and not really aware of my surroundings. The Haven, where I now lived, was a sacred place that was detached from Earth. It was a place where the pure of heart and the faithful went when they died. However, dying, for those who went to The Haven, was not the end of life. When you die, you are judged, and based on your life and actions on Earth, either go to The Haven, or to the Downworld. I shuddered at the thought of the latter happening. The Downworld was a place that was rarely spoke of, but everyone knew enough about it to be scared of it nonetheless. If you are evil and wicked on Earth and if you cast faith out of your life, then you doom yourself to eternal darkness. How awful, I thought. To never be able to experience eternal happiness. I was so distracted that I didn't notice the boy behind me, and when he spoke, I was startled."Nervous?" he asked. I jumped a little, even though I recognized the voice instantly. I whipped around. "Sam! You know I'm easily scared." I scowled at him.He smirked. "That's the point, love."I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me love."He winked at me, and I couldn't help but smile slightly.Sam was the type of person that you just couldn't stay mad at for long, no matter how much you wanted to."You still haven't answered my question, though. Are you nervous?" he asked, suddenly serious.I sighed. "Yes, Sam. So what if I'm a little nervous? Its not like I'm just skipping off to school. I-""Relax, love. It wasn't a criticism." he cut in before I could start ranting madly. Then, with a soft chuckle, he added "I could just tell by the rather violent flapping of your wings. You always seem to do that when you're nervous." I glared at him, rather irritated as I was. You see, Sam was kind of the hottest guy at The Haven. Okay, he was the hottest guy in the Universe, probably. His hair was that shade just between brown and blonde, and it looked gold in the sunlight
- A: i really like your story it has great potential.Heaven or the haven as you would call has always been an intriguining idea to me so if this ever gets published, which i hope it will, i would love love to read it. Which audience do you intend your story to be for? young adult? it seems that way but one thing you should change is calling sam "the hottest guy in the universe". It just reminds me of young middle schoolers, try something like beautiful mesmerizing or stunning. that would sound better :o)also let me kno if u continue with ur story i would love to read more!
- What does everyone think of the tattoo I want to get as a memorial to my girlfriend who died in a car accident
- Q: I posted this question already and got feedback. I took people's advice and went with her initials on top and the date of the accident on the banner. This is what I have so far:http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e282/Misfitchild365/?action=view¤t=postit.jpgThe colour scheme goes as follows. . .The heart will be red.The banner will be dark blue.The wings will be dark blue and black and maybe a little white, depending on how the artist shades it when he sketches it.The barbed wire and lettering for her initials and date will be dark blue.The rose will be a deep scarlet which was her favourite colour of rose.The stem will be dark green, as will be the thorns.I am bad at shading so this is a rough idea of what I want, I will have the artist shade it to make everything look more real. I would like people's input, girls especially. What would you think if a guy you were serious with had this tattoo, knowing the situation.
- A: Well being a girl and a tattoo artist, the tattoo looks great you did a good job. Who ever you bring it to should easily make it look fantastic. I think if it's the right person for you then they'd understand. It's in memory of someone, whether that be your girlfriend, mom, dad, sister, or brother...they should be able to understand that.
Prev Question: Can you go to the dentist while your pregnant
People also view