How can you tell if your going through menopause or if your pregnant
Menopause symptoms include irregular periods, Decreased fertility, Vaginal dryness,Hot flashes, Sleep disturbances, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-if-your-going-through-menopause-or-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How can you tell if your going through menopause or if your pregnant"
- Can you become pregnant while going through the first stages of m...?
- I was experiencing the same thing. I do not however want to become pregnant and I did not have my period. My doctor took a blood test and she called and said the test came out negative. I am now experiencing a light period. How weird.
- Can I get pregnant if I'm going through menopause??
- During menopause, periods tend to be irregular and unpredictable, and this can last for months or even a few years. But you can still get pregnant during menopause, even if it's been 6 months since your last period. So if you don't want to ...
- Am I going through menopause or am I possibly pregnant??
- There is an inexpensive test you can purchase at the drug store to determine if you are in the beginning of menopause or not. Also you could buy a pregnancy test. The Internet can not give you the real answer. Too many details, and inapprop...
Prev Question: Is Carrie Underwood really pregnant
People also view