How can you make a pregnancy test negative
Generally, the only way a home pregnancy test will be negative is if you are not pregnant, or if you test too early to show up. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-make-a-pregnancy-test-negative ]
More Answers to "How can you make a pregnancy test negative"
- What can make a pregnancy test show up as negative
- Drugs that have the pregnancy hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in them can cause incorrect results in home tests. MORE?
- Can taking daily laxatives make a pregnancy test result negative??
- o it will not help in making the pregnancy test negative in anyway.
- What could make a pregnancy test negative? Apart from not being p...?
- The only thing that makes a pregnancy test negative is a lack of HCG, the pregnancy hormone. The test doesn't dissect your urine for various factors; it simply reads positive if there is HCG in your urine. If you doubt the results, take ano...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you make a pregnancy test negative?
- Q: I see there are a lot of ways to make it positive, (so ive heard)..i was wonering if there were any ways to make it negative? (a home test)**Im am NOT pregnant; I am happily married with 3 children. The point of Yahoo! Answers is so that you can ask questions, it doesnt mean anything else but that.
- A: Don't be pregnant?
- how can you make a pregnancy test show negative?
- Q: i need to know so i can make it come out negative to show my boyfriendand dont give me tha same answers if im not pregnant peee on it...i am so thats wat im askin..i jus wanna show a negative ..so at the right time i can tell him the thruthis their a way to dilute the urinewould vinegar worki dont understand............can i get yes or no's not that crap abou tellin him da thruth
- A: instead of urine, use water. That will make a pregnancy test come out negative.Edit: If you're pregnant and you need to use your own urine for the test there is no way you can dilute your urine for the test to show negative, as the test detects HcG levels in your urine.If you can, use water, like i suggested. Theres no HcG in water.
- CONFUSED -Positive Home Pregnancy Test, Negative Blood Test why?? ?
- Q: Some of u may have read other pots of mine. If not well i took a test, it was positive. I went to doctors to ask and i even asked if test could have been a dud.Doc told me no, i did ask him several times but he said urine tests are pretty much right all the time and the fact that two lines came up means that there is a pregnancy. He wanted me to have a blood test done, as concern that i am having a light period which he said could mean miss carriage.I had the blood test, which doctor said uterus is 2 percent. But i felt rushed, and basically pushed out the door. He was clicking on his p.c quiet a lot while telling me. and when i asked him questions i just got i do not know why... when i peered over to see the test i saw the numbers 55,000 on the right hand side when he saw me trying to look closer he stated doing a lot of clicking with his mouse. I felt he was rushing things and he asked me if there where any questions i had after getting no answers i said no and he said ok no worries have a good day and bye for now, rushing me out of the door with hubby just crying my eyes out.First doc i saw wants me to have another blood test but really no point if no baby? Also i do not think there is no baby i think the blood test is wrong due to me bleeding as i was told that due to bleeding most docs wont test as can be to early to detect... I am thinking of getting a second opinion and trying again for urnine test with another brand. I believe i am pregnant unless possibly having a phantom pregnancy?But the second doctor who read my results out did say that having a positive urine test and a negative blood test is quiet strange although does happen.I am so confused right now if doctor had told me yes they can be duds and lets test to make sure then i would have been fine, but i did not get that answer he was quiet sure and repleted himself several times about the urine test.. so should i go for that second blood test? why did i see those numbers on the screen? or they always there no matter what the tests say. I know u need 55,000 for a posotive. If i did not know that i would have let those numbers go too i only noticed cos a friend told me if the docs say that number its good.Oh i also know that b4 i got seen by the doctor who read out the test i think he wanted to go home as he was talking to receptionist who said see how you feel in a few mins, if no better then yes go. I am new to all this, so i am only saying what doctor told me about uterus ect. I do not know how far along i would be in pregnancy but i do not know if those numbers i saw were from my own test or someone elses or maybe have been the right numbers but i saw something that looked close to that but i was not sitting right next to it. Anyway this is really getting to me i feel like im going crazy and dunno what to do
- A: Take another urine test for sure. Your doc is mean! I would definitely get a second opinon on those test results. I hope you're pregnant and no miscarring. Lots of baby dust!
Prev Question: Did Jennifer Hudson have a baby
People also view