How can I increase my chances of getting my wife pregnant
Your wife is most fertile during the 5days leading up to ovulation & 12hrs after. Keep track of her menses to know she's ovulating [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-increase-my-chances-of-getting-my-wife-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How can I increase my chances of getting my wife pregnant"
- What can we do to increase chances of getting my wife Pregnant??
- Atleast you're using the ovulation kits so you're sure it's the right time. Make sure neither of you are stressed and maintain a healthy diet, no drinking, smoking or too many fatty,sugary foods. As silly as it seems try not to focus on try...
- Does not ejaculating days before trying to conceive increase the ...?
- It may make a slight difference. "They" do recommend trying every other day rather than every day to allow the sperm time to build back up again. But for most couples it makes no difference. There are plenty of sperm in each ejacu...
- What are some things a man can do to increase the chances of gett...?
- L-ARGININE - Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility), and sperm health and activity increase with supplementation. L-LYSINE - Researchers find that this a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can my husband and I increase our chances of getting pregnant?
- Q: I am 21 and he is 23. We Try two to three times a day, every day and have been for about two months now...Please no wives tails or myths...we really want answers that have medical evidence please!!
- A: Wow two or three times a day?sorry :)ok... be patient!I know how you feel my husband and I wanted a baby since we got married six years ago(I was 17, he 24) but started trying when I was 21 and he was 28 cause we weren't ready in the beginning.....Long story short it took us two years of trying,, usually every day.....only thing that worked for us was he went on vacation for 6 weeks overseas and came back in the middle of my cycle(around time for me to ovulate - check out the fertile focus device it will help you determine your fertile days****)Thats when I got pregnant..... I guess it gave his sperm time to build up? :)maybe not medically proven, but it worked for megood luck!
- me and my wife decided to have a baby and we have some questions for which we need honest and serious answers:
- Q: in order for my wife to get pregnant faster 1. what is the nutrition which improves fertility in one day than you might learn on your own in a year2.what are the 3 things that you can do to increase sperm count and motility3.which vitamins will improve the quality of your cervical mucus (get this wrong and you could have the opposite effect4.what unexpected piece of clothing is necessary to maximize fertility in men5.why a certain beverage can decrease your chances of conceiving by 50% and what is that beverage 6.which habit can drastically reduce your odds of getting pregnant 7.why getting the flu can set you back three months time8.the single biggest mistake you can make regarding sleep9.what your chances of conceiving are if you have irregular periods, and what to do about it10.how to detect as well as improve cervical mucus--without it the sperm simply cannot reach the eggThank-you in advance for your much expected answers ,
- A: 1- eat healthy 2-relax 3-vc 4-need lots of ait no tight un D's 5-caffine 6-stress 7-dont know 8-not getting enough 9-you must have one 10-enjoy yousself
- Do you think i conceived this month? And how soon can i get a accurate home pregnancy test result? ?
- Q: My wife posted this question earlier today and i would just like a little bit more input. THANK YOU LADIES! Do you think i conceived this month? And how soon can i get a accurate home pregnancy test result? This is the third month of trying to conceive after having a miscarriage. I have a 27 day cycle. I had my period on 9/29 it lasted until 10/3. This month i decided to try to conceive by having sex every other day starting on 10/5. On 10/7 i noticed ovulation symptoms such as clear stretchy cervical mucus and ovulation cramping although i didn't think it was possible to ovulate so soon into my cycle but my husband and i made love that night and every other night since then. I also went online and found ovulation predictors and it said i was suppose to ovulate 10/12. My question is could i have ovulated so early into my cycle and how soon can i receive an accurate home pregnancy test? ALSO PLEASE can you guys suggest TIPS on how to increase chances of conception if i'm not pregnant this month. THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!
- A: You should take a test around Halloween.. it should definitely be accurate at that point so if it's negative, most likely you're not pregnant. I hope you are though!!! If you aren't, don't stress, even though you had a miscarriage, the important thing is that you got pregnant, so you can (and will!) get pregnant again. Remember there is only like a 48 hour window of when you can actually get pregnant! So keep trying and don't stress!! I know so many people who get pregnant after they've given up on trying so hard!
Prev Question: What does it mean if my period is the color of urine
People also view