How big do cats stomach get when the are pregnant
There's no definite size,but your cat will only be fat in the stomach region.Check your cat gently for small lumps in the stomach. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-big-do-cats-stomach-get-when-the-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How big do cats stomach get when the are pregnant"
- How big do cats stomach get when the are pregnant
- There's no definite size,but your cat will only be fat in the stomach region.Check your cat gently for small lumps in the stomach.
- Is there some kind of disease cats get that make their stomachs b...?
- Hi Charles, Female cats can, and do, go into heat again as soon as the last litter of kittens is weaned. But whether or not she did depends on what climate you live in. Cats generally stop mating when the weather gets cold; here in So. Cali...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Im pregnant and my cat is constantly jumping on me, what do i do when the baby gets here?
- Q: I am 6 months pregnant now, and my kittens are also around 6 months, well their teenagers i guess, anyway, they are the most loving affectionate cats i have EVER had. they are two brothers, so they have each other to love and cuddle, which they do, but they are also ALWAYS where i am, and Peanut is constantly jumping on me, anywhere and everywhere, there he is, sometimes jumping without me expecting it, sometimes missing.. dragging his claws down my big stomach. at first i thought it was cute, he likes to be held, and rocked to sleep, but now that the baby will be here soon, Im not sure how to teach him to stay off, or if it will still be a problem, I don't want him to scratch the baby, or unexpectedly jump on us. so what do i do, i cant keep him away from us throughout the day.
- A: I had a cat that jumped right up in your lap that way. If you were holding something or your lap was full, she didn't notice until she was already up there and discovered there wasn't room, and then freaked out and clawed... it was a mess.Put him down *the very second* he jumps on your lap, *every single time* he does it. He will get tired of being put down and stop jumping up there in the first place. Leave him in your lap if you pick him up and put him there, or if he crawls in from the side, like across the couch cushions to your lap. This way he learns your lap is still okay for him, but only when you choose or when the coast is clear. This is how we broke ours of her crazy jump-first-ask-questions-later stuff.Don't feel bad about the lack of attention, either. If you have two cats, they will get any extra attention they need from each other, and will have to get used to that when you don't have as much time to cuddle them with the new baby around.Congrats! And good luck.
- IS MY CAT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
- Q: first off if your going to give RUDE comments on how i should have got ton her fixed you need to find a new question to be mean to i need your help not a lecture on how i should have got ton her fixed. my cat jenny had a litter of 5 9 1/2 weeks ago. just to let you know are neighbors were going to abandon her because she was pregnant so we took her in to have her babies and hopefully keep . all are gone except one. jenny keeps running outside we don't want her out until we have money to fix her and right now we don't. i am only 11 but im saving my allowance to fix. i love kittens but i here a lot of stories were kittens usually have bad owners i don't want that i am hoping i can get the money. as i was saying she keeps running out once she ran out and we didn't know she came back meowing at the door. we didn't know if she was gone for a couple minutes or an hour. i was looking for her when i thought she hadn't been seen and i heard her meowing. the point is i think she might be pregnant because stomach is getting bigger her nipples aren't deflating from her last pregnancy she has been having weird mood swings. IM SOOO WORRIED not because she got pregnant but but if its dangerous for her. will it be bad for her??? also there is a male cat that roams the neighborhood when ever he sees one of are female cats outside (when we're watching them) he struts all over are Yard so we take are cats inside (just in case)can you answer these three questions. 1) what is your opinion do you think shes pregnant. 2) will it harm her if she is pregnant because she just had a litter five weeks ago 3)do you know when????????please help i really dont want any rude comments how it was my fault and how she needs beter owners or i should have got her spayed.im really sorry i feal bad i should have got her spayed i know. im worried sick please helpshe is now meowing for attention all the time. meowing when know one is in the room. and she is not trying to get outside anymore
- A: First of all, it is not your fault. I am around your age. You are being fully responsible and saving the money to get her de-sexed. That is a kind thing to do. The answer to the first question is, there is a good chance she could be pregnant. Cats can get pregnant two months after the birth of her kittens. She sounds like she could be pregnant. Other signs of her being pregnant to look out for are: Her teats will enlarge three weeks after mating and they will get pink. By the fourth week of pregnancy, she would have gained enough weight to make her pregnancy visible. The first sign you will notice is her increase of appetite, that is a good way to tell if she is pregnant but be careful, she may have worms. Her heat cycle will stop. Possible vomiting. Abdominal enlargement. She will become a lot more affectionate. As the birth approaches she will start to look for a place to have her kittens. She will go in drawers, cupboards, boxes etc and she will begin to nest. By the eight week of pregnancy you will be able to feel the babies moving. Those are signs to look out for if she is pregnant. 2: The answer to your second question is, if this is her second birth, she will be more experienced at birthing kittens and she will know what to do which will help her in labor. She had the kittens a while ago so she will not be weak. You will notice her becoming lazy in pregnancy so do not mistake this for her being weak. She may be a little weak but I really think she will be fine. I have had cats all around me and I have helped with them since I was born so I know what I am talking about, so you can trust my advise. 3: The answer to the third question is, I don't think she would be five weeks along in her pregnancy. She sounds like three weeks along so you will expect kittens in six weeks time. She will be fine. Just keep your eye out for her and after the kittens are born, give her calcium. You can buy it from a vet. Also, it is a good idea to worm her. I hope I helped. Good Luck to you and your fury friend. Talk again soon.
- How can i tell if the cat that found us is pregnant or had kittens already?
- Q: ON 7/20 AROUND 3P I TOOK MY DAUGHTER OUTSIDE TO PLAY & A STRAY CAT CAME UP TO HER MEOWING. WELL MY DAUGHTER THE CAT LOVER THAT SHE IS(SHES ONLY 4) RAN INSIDE THE HOUSE GOT 2 OF HER PLAY DISHES FILLED 1WITH FOOD 1 WITH WATER & GAVE IT TO HER. SHE ATE A LIL. WELL I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AT HER & I THINK SHES PREGANAT OR HAD KITTENS ALREADY HER STOMACH IS KIND OF HANGIN HER NIPPLES ARE PINK & BIG HAIR HAS MOVED AWAY FROM NIPPLES & WHEN I WAS WATCHING HER HER STOMACH SEEMS TO JUMP FROM TIME TO TIME I ALSO TRIED TO FEEL HER TUMMY BUT I NEVER HAD A PREGNANT CAT BEFORE. SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE OUR SIDE AROUND 6P I TOOK MY DAUGHTER IN TO FEED HER DINNER LEAVING THE CAT OUTSIDE THINKING THE CAT WOULD LEAVE AROUND 7P I WENT BACK OUT THE CAT WAS LYING DOWN BY THE DOOR & TRIED TO COME IN A FEW TIMES. WHEN MY HUSBAND GOT HOME I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO HIM. HE SAID TO TAKE HER INSIDE. I DID & ALL SHES DOING IS HIDING UNDER BED OR FUTON & ONLY COMES OUT TO GET A BITE TO EAT.I HAVE A KITTEN SHE DONT LIKEI WENT TO TRY TO FEEL HER TUMMY AGAIN BUT THIS TIME SHE WOULDN'T LET ME SHE WOULD LET ME PET HER BUT WHEN I TRIED TO GO FOR HER TUMMY SHE STARTED TO HISS AT ME.I DO HAVE BOTH CATS SEPERATED THE CAT I LEFT HER IN MY ROOM WITH FOOD WATER AND EXTRA LITTERPAN MY KITTY I LET HIM ROAM FREE AROUND THE HOUSE DON'T WANT HIM TO GET SAD. THE ONE THING THAT ALSO MAKES ME THINK SHES PREGNANT IS SHES NOT TRYING TO GO BACK OUTSIDE SHES NOT BY THE DOOR MEOWING I WOULD THINK IF SHE HAD KITTENS SHE WOULD TRY TO LEAVE. RIGHT? AND ABOUT TAKING HER TO THE VET AT THIS MOMENT IT IS NOT FINACELY POSSIABLE.
- A: Yes let her back out put some food and water on your porch and maybe make a small bed for her and just watch her for a few days, look to see if she goes to one spot, follow her and if she has kittens she will take you right to them if she does they will be close.if you find them gather them up and bring them all either in the house or a safe dry place around your house. if the cat just stays around on the porch and doesn't go any where them most likely she doesn't have any, but if she does have kittens somewhere has soon as you let her out she will bolt for them. Keep us up to date with her Good luck
Prev Question: If I don't get my period after taking the Plan B pill does that mean I am pregnant
People also view