How am I supposed to tell parents pregnant
Get the father to come with Maybe tell one parent then let them sit in when you tell the other Or write them a letter Couple ideas [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-am-i-supposed-to-tell-parents-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How am I supposed to tell parents pregnant"
- How do you tell your parents your seventeen sister is pregnant wi...?
- Plan your conversation before you tell your parents about your sister's pregnancy. First, find the words that you will say..ChaCha
- How to tell parents your pregnant?
- How to tell your parents you are pregnant can be very scary. The best way is to tell them is just to come out and say it. You should plan a meeting with them when they are going to be free of distractions.
- What is the best way to tell your parents your pregnant??
- just be honest. it's scary. but honestly that's the worst part. After they get adjusted to the idea, they will love that little baby so much. true story good luck with your parents. congratulations with the pregnancy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I just found out I'm pregnant. How am I supposed to tell my parents?
- Q: im 14 nd just found out im pregnant. it was my first time having sex. my boyfriend told me u couldn't get pregnant if it was ur first time and that we had nothing to worry about. he lied! we had sex about 6 weeks ago and i finally took one of those tests. what i need to kno is what to expect and how i shuld tell my parents. there gonna be really mad at me and im worried there gonna send me to live with my grandparents or get an abortion. is it possible that i can have a baby? how hard is it gonna be for me? i have friends who have had babies but they dnt seem to have time to go do anything. any advice is verry helpfull!
- A: Just tell them because you did it so GROW UP
- im a sohpomore in highschool and im pregnant how am i suppose to tell my parents and my boyfriend???
- A: Hopefully your boyfriend and you are in a serious relationship. You must be because you're having sex. You need to have a serious talk with your boyfriend outside of school. Maybe over a soda or lunch. Don't do it in a highly populated area where gossip will spread; that's the last thing you want. Talk it out with him about what you two want to do first. If he's not a coward, he will stay with you and try his best to comfort you and work things out. Next, you two need to pick a third party to talk with about this situation. A church leader, counselor, adult friend... Someone to talk with you two about what's going on, what to expect, and how you will bring it up to your parents. After you've talked with this third party, you need to have them accompany you and your boyfriend when you tell your parents. Tell your parents you need to talk with them and you need them to set aside some time for you to talk. You don't need to bring up your bf or the third party until the time you all talk; that will make it easier on you until you can all get together. The third party person will be there to help cool emotions and straighten out misunderstandings that come up with your parents. You know how people get in the heat of the moment, and your third party person will be there to keep you, your bf, and your parents straight and communicating well. You all need to talk about whether or not you want to keep your child, what your living arrangements will be, how you will help pay for it and up your responsibility, and about your relationship with your bf. You also have to talk about your schooling and how you're going to manage your life and time once this baby comes. Lastly, you, your bf, your parents, and your third party person (if you want) need to talk with your bfs parents about it. I'm sorry it happened to you at such a young age. I guarantee it will be hard. I'm 19, and though I'm married and want a child, I know it will be lots of work for both my husband and me. Whatever you do, never let anybody sway what you want or force you to do anything. Follow your heart. Pray about it. If you want to keep this child, don't let anyone talk you out of it. It is your body, and your choice!I'll be praying for you honey!
- How do i tell my parents i am pregnant and not tell them who the father is?
- Q: I dont want him involved or make his life complicated in anyway possible.He wants nothing to do with me and wont even talk to me or anything.So how should I tell my parents I am pregnant?I dont want them to know who he is because I wasnt supposed to be seeing him in the first place even too?Please help and dont be cruel im stressed enough as is.Im 19 to answer the how old are you ?...he is 18 and I dont want him invovled even for child support.his family is a bunch of jerks like him.I want to move on and forget him and deal with me and my baby.I think im going to tell my grandmother and ask her to help me tell them.I think with her helping me and calming them down they will take me not telling them who easier.I will tell them eventually but when i am comfortable saying who.Thanks everyone!
- A: You sound like a stupid spoilt child. If you are going to have this baby - and if you hate the father and his family so much why would you? - Then you have to accept that you do not have the right to take away your babies father/uncles/aunts/cousins and grandparents from it. If they choose not to have any contact after the birth that is their decision - not yours. How are you going to explain to your child that you didn't want it to have a complete family - why your child has what is in essence half of itself missing? As a mother you have a responsibility to try and work things out. Have you actually considered how you are going to raise this child and support it? Where will you live, how will you feed it? It sounds like you haven't really considered the options or faced the reality of your situation. You would be better coming clean at the start - telling everyone that you are pregnant and who the father is. If you don't it will be hanging over you and you will have to deal with it at a later date (unless of course this is attention seeking in which case don't tell and they will be all over you wanting to know). Time to grow up. You are an adult and should not be dependent on your parents - especially if you are going to be one yourself.Sorry if I sound harsh but you have to face reality.
Prev Question: Can midgets get pregnant
People also view