Does your urine change colors when you get pregnant
Pregnancy doesn't cause urine to change colors but Vitamin-B complex in preg. vitamins will turn urine a bright yellow. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-urine-change-colors-when-you-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Does your urine change colors when you get pregnant"
- Does your urine change when pregnant?
- There is no color changes in your urine while you are pregnant. You can however use your urine to screen for sugar and proteins during pregnancy. Keeping a check on these two will make sure you are staying healthly during your pregnancy.
- Does your urine change color if you are pregnant??
- It's not a sign of pregnancy for your urine to change color ... though I guess it's more likely to happen when you are pregnant. The reason your urine changes color is either from not drinking enough water or a urinary tract infection (if y...
- Can your urine change color if you are pregnant??
- Urine changes colour due to the toxins your body is releasing in liquid form. It usually isnt pregnancy related.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what color your urine have to be when you are pregnant?
- Q: well sometimes my urine changes colors,i agree with the fact(s) it could be a bladder or kidney problem.Since i'm irregular on my monthly,there's no sign if i'm gona get em.For the pass weeks i'm seeing this white stuff in my urine,sometimes it is thick and sometime it's thin,that it dissolves in my urine.On my left side of my abs,i feel sometimes like my tube is expanding, it does not feel like when you are having your period for instance like bloatings.I,m just wondering if its possible i could be pregnant,and if these are sign.There is no burning whatsoever.I just don't want to put my expectation there,after so long tryin to conceived.I passes this stuff even if i'm having or not having sex.
- A: You could be pregnant but that's not a symptom of pregnancy. It sounds like you have a UTI or some kind of bladder infection. If you think you're pregnant, take a test. But that's 100% not a symptom of pregnancy. Pregnant urine is the same color as all other people's urine.
- Anyone have any ideas? Serious answers please, I’m asking for advice.?
- Q: Ok, so I know I need to go to the doctor, I’m just waiting for them to get an opening, but I am wondering if anyone else out there might have an idea of what might be wrong with me. So all of this has been going on for the past few (2-3) months,-I’m cold, like freezing cold. Only way I get warm is to take a hot shower, but after that I’m cold again in a matter of minutes.-I’m exhausted all the time. I get about 7 hours of sleep at the minimum and 10 at the maximum. -I keep spacing out. I can’t seem to stay focused on anything. (might have to do with being tired)-My urine is drastically changing colors. One day it’ll be clear, absolutely no color at all. And then the next time I potty, it’ll so yellow its almost golden-brown. -I’m shaking. Like the shivers, but not. Just an uncontrollable shake to my shoulders and arms, sometimes my abdomen.-I get random sharp pains in different places. The last one was in my upper thigh.-Sometimes I can’t swallow easily. Its like my throat closes for a moment, and then I usually get hiccups after it “relaxes”.Oh, and I’m a 22 year old, female, 6 foot tall, 160lbs.I’m not on any medication other than OTC aspirin when I get a headache, or OTC’s if my stomach gets upset. (Like everyone else)I don’t do drugs, I don’t smoke, I’m not around second hand smoke, I’m not pregnant, and the last time I had an alcoholic drink was new years eve.If anyone has had this before, or might have any suggestions until I can get a doctor’s appointment I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you,-The Lilith Flower--I forgot to mention that my finger nails will blue if I don’t keep my hands moving. -And I have red bumps on my arms and legs that will get itchy every once in awhile, but I think they itch because the skin around then is really dry.Sorry, I forgot some other things.-I feel weak. I’m not weak, it just feels like I am. I feel like I can’t lift something, but when I go to try, I can pick it up no problem. -And my neck and right shoulder hurt a lot. My neck hurts more often than my shoulder does, but they both hurt.
- A: at first I thought hepatitis but that only lasts 6 weeks2-3 months has to be hypothyroidism How soon is your appointment, do they know it is an emergency?
Prev Question: What is a funny Lebron James joke
People also view