Does your stomach hurt when your about 3 weeks pregnant
Nausea/Morning Sickness: This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-stomach-hurt-when-your-about-3-weeks-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Does your stomach hurt when your about 3 weeks pregnant"
- Does your stomach hurt when your about 3 weeks pregnant
- Nausea/Morning Sickness: This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you know when your pregnant?
- Q: I have been fine but every once and a while during working, I'll get real light headed and real weak and my stomach will start hurting like I got to throw up or something and plus my head will hurt. Is that signs of being pregnant? I have been having this go on for about a month. But I have been having periods but they are weird. They skip a a week or two sometimes, or they start at the end of the month and go until the next month. For ex. I started two weeks late and it started on March 29th and went all the way to April 3rd.
- A: Sounds more like a hormone issue in general. You should see you doctor. Good luck.
- 3 weeks, 6 days late ... Need your stories, please!?
- Q: So, my last period was on November 1st. It'll be 8 weeks since my LMP tomorrow. Never in my life have I been this late and I've been having a menstrual cycle for 10 years now. I wanna test, but I've thought I was pregnant before, just to be let down with a negative. It seems like everytime I take a pregnancy test, I start my period right after!!! Well, I took a pregnancy test when I was just a week late, but it came back negative so I shrugged it off & figured good ole' AF would show up soon! Still no sign of her.Here is what's going on with my body:- I had excruciating back pain at the end of November. I couldn't move. My back hurt no matter what I did. It still hurts, just a dull pain now.- 8 weeks late on period come tomorrow.- In the morning when I wake up, I feel really queasy. Not like I gotta throw up, just a sour feeling in my stomach (if that makes any sense)- Around 3:00PM everyday, I get really lightheaded and it last for about a half hour to an hour.- Super moody & sensitive.- Nipples are sensitive. Not my whole boob. Just the nips!I know the only way I'm going to find out for sure is if I test, but I just can't pull myself to do it, in fear that I'll get a negative! =(What were your symptoms at 7, 8, 9 weeks?!What made you believe you were pregnant?!Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I just need some hope & something to keep me from going crazy! lolOoopss - I'll be 4 weeks late tomorrow, which would make me 8 weeks pregnant! Not 8 weeks late! lol sorry
- A: Just take a test...
- Horrible stomach pains and 31 weeks pregnant with 2nd child! Help!?
- Q: Ok, here's the story...last Saturday 3/14-my 11 month old daughter and i were running errands-she weighs 19 lbs and i was getting her in and out of the car a few times and carrying her in and out of stores. Well, we were in target in line at Sarbucks (for a friend-not me), and she was kinda sitting on my stomach-side area and I felt this POP feeling in my upper left abdominal area (she was on my right side), then there was this shooting pain in my stomach like i couldn't even move or anything-that lasted abt 5 min, and all was ok-I just saw my dr on Wednesday and I told him-all he said was "sounded like your water broke-but I know that didn't happen" then walked out of the room leaving my husband and i dumbfounded....last night i got home from work, cooked dinner, fed my daughter, ate a little and cleaned up afterwards, did laundry, and picked up the house-she woke up from her nap at 7pm and we played for an hour b4 getting ready for bed-well I carried her up to her bedroom to get her changed-and i got that pain in my left abdomen again-i couldn't move-i was doubled over in pain and my husband had to finish getting her ready for bed. I couldn't move or do anything-it just hurt so bad-my stomach was hard as a rock like a permanent contraction for liek 45 min-i finally managed to get off the couch about 8:45pm and got in a warm bath for 10 min-that seemed to help. This am i woke u pa bit out of it, but got ready for work and dropped my daughter off at daycare. I didn't eat, so i stopped at sonic for a jr breakfast burrito. I ate it when i got to work-it seemed old, like it was made earlier and just sat out-i ate it anyway cause i was hungry-and about 45 min later i was totally nauseus and dizzy-i eneded up throwing it up and am having those pains once again-and feel totally out of it. Bottom line, what are these pains? Should i call my dr even though he didn't give me any answers when i was just there? Sorry for the long drawn out story...I am just worried!
- A: Don't you love those "helpful" in and out sessions you have with your doctor when you've got a crap load of questions?First off, I suggest not carrying your daughter anymore... I get those same exact pains plus a shooting pain in my lower back from picking up my fat cat. Sounds like the nausea was definitely from that burrito you had, which I'm sure you guessed. Heaving like that can cause strain to organs and muscles which probably caused the onset of that pain you've been feeling in your abdomen. As for the pop, I have no clue, but its always better to be safe than sorry. You need to call your doctor up and make it clear that you are worried and you need to come in for a REAL sit down talk and not just a "blow off" sort of consult. Maybe see if you could talk to a different doctor about it. Good luck and I hope everythings okay!
Prev Question: How many days before your period can a women get pregnant
People also view