Does your rib cage expand during pregnancy
A woman's ribcage will expand when she is pregnant. The ribs will go back to normal when the baby is born. Merry Christmas! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-rib-cage-expand-during-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "Does your rib cage expand during pregnancy"
- Does your rib cage expand during pregnancy
- A woman's ribcage will expand when she is pregnant. The ribs will go back to normal when the baby is born. Merry Christmas!
- Did your ribcage somehow expand after pregnancy??
- Yes, it happens. Lung capacity expands during pregnancy, along with increased blood volume. When lung capacity expands, the rib cage expands too. Sometimes it goes back down after pregnancy, but not always.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- going from a 36 to a tight 38?
- Q: While pregnant, did your bra size change? Not the cup size, the strap size. I was a comfortable 36 prepregnancy, and now at 25 weeks a 38 is tight. I can't blame excess weight gain, either, because I've only gained 4 pounds (I was overweight to begin with). Does the rib cage expand during pregnancy, too? Did this happen to you? And does anyone know where to buy those bra size extenders?
- A: My band size has changed, but I have gained weight... are you far enough along that your belly is getting big, even though you've gained only 4 lbs.? Because your belly is high enough sometimes to add a little to your band size...You can buy those bra extenders at Wal-Mart in the craft section...Good luck & congrats~
Prev Question: What are the symtoms when three and two weeks pregnant
People also view